"Chhii Saad aap bohot bade wale besharm hai...." hitting his chest she lifted herself from his lap.

"Achchha mai besharm aur tum jo raat bhar mujhe sone nhi deti ho uska kya.......tumhare naakhunon ne bura haal kiya hua hai meri pith ka....Saad harder...Saad fas...." he mimicked her not letting him complete his word she threw a pillow at him which landed on his face, grabbing another pillow he was going to throw it on her way when she started to cry saying.

"Ya Allah Noor me mazak kar raha tha meri jaan ro kyon rahi ho.....achchha maine takiya phenk diya yeh dekho...." getting near her he hugged her.

"Aap ko bilkul bhi fikr nhi hai meri....ek toh aapka bachcha mujhe itna pareshan karta hai aur phir aap bhi......" pouting like a child she wipes her snot on his t-shirt, not wanting to anger her more he didn't said anything.

"Sorry meri jaan ainda mai kabhi tumhe pareshan nhi karunga......very bad baby aap mama ko bilkul bhi tang nhi karenge samjhe aap warna aapki mama aapke baba ko kissi nhi dengi.." looking at his adorable antics she couldn't help but laugh.

"Waise baby daddy ke itne cute antics pe ek kissi toh banti hai...." hearing her words his face beamed with happiness not missing a second he captured her lips this time not leaving her, pushing her lightly on the bed he climbs upon her careful of the baby, pulling back he attacked her neck sucking and biting it untying her robe he let it off her shoulder looking at her in a tiny camisole he could only admire her beauty but only for some seconds because the camisole soon joined her robe soon she also enjoyed the feeling of undressing him, whole night they felt each other in every possible way just this time declaring their undying love for each other.

                         °°°°°°°°°°°
"Kya ho gaya chanda moonh kyon phulaya hua hai...." sitting near Amma ji on the living rooms couch a six month pregnant Noor is huffing and puffing in anger.

"Aaj maine nhi chhodna unhe....samajhte kya hai wo khud ko....Pichhle do ghanton se keh rahe hai ki aa raha hoon...par janab ki koi khabar hi nhi hai....ab aap hi batayen amma mai kya khud ke liye ice-cream maang rahi hoon yeh toh unka bachcha hai jise har waqt kuchh na kuchh chahiye" now days everyone is fearing Noor's mood swings specially Asad who was getting most of it.

"Yeh lo Noor maine tumhare liye chicken korma banaya hai....chakh kar batao kaisa bana hai...." with a plate of korma gulshan came to give it Noor, the Gulshan who didn't left a singel chance to hurt Noor was now caring for her like a mother would after that night her behaviour totally changed she started to put everyone's need before herself or shahid but now no one needed her care or affection.

"Le kar jao yahan se apna korma Noor nhi kha rahi tumhare haathon ka kuchh bhi" Amma ji gave her infamous glare to her making her hands shake in fear, after the revelation no one was ready to forgive gulshan they can see her changed behaviour but what she did wasn't a small thing. from last four months no one was speaking with her and Shahid, Irfan Malik changed his room not wanting to share it with her Minal was shoked after hearing her mother's doing not sparing her a single glance she too stopped talking with her.

"Amma maaf kar den unhe...." watching her leaving from there with slumped shoulder Noor's heart cried for her.

"Iss masle me tum kuchh nhi bologi Noor.....usne jo kiya hai uske baad yeh sab kuchh bhi nhi hai......" Amma ji also didn't felt good but what can she do.

"Assalam-u-alaikum......" a tired Asad slumped on the single sitter.

"Tumhe kya hua hai....." looking at her angery face Asad asked her totally forgetting about the ice-cream.

"Kuchh nhi...." facing the other side she mumbled.

"Asad...wo Noor ne shayad tumhe do ghante pehle ice-cream lane ko kaha tha...." Amma ji indirectly tried to inform him about her anger.