Once all of us woke up at 06:30AM, we changed into gym clothes, had snacks and went to the gym. 5 of us began with nice, very fun warmup and dancing session before moving onto exercising.

"You don't look like you are in your forties. Not at all."- stated Ares with a smile as his brothers agreed. 

"I hope it is a good thing."- I said warmly as we are doing deadlifts. 

"Absolutely."- assured Mathew and I smiled happily as we kept chatting pleasantly. 

The four of us are doing full body workout and Vivi is playing right by our side, doing some light exercises in the process. She is very slim and dainty as it is; she doesn't need any excessive training. 

Once we finished with lower body, we moved onto upper. 

"Puis-je recevoir un câlin, s'il vous plaît?"- wondered cutely Vivi, running up to us, making us smile. (Can I get a hug, please?) 

"Absolument, petit. Viens ici."- replied Winston happily, picking her small self up in his arms. (Absolutely, little one. Come here.) 

We hugged our preciousness lovingly and I chuckled as she eagerly clung to me like the most adorable little koala and giggled melodically, not minding the fact that I am fair 10 times her minute size. 

"Voulez-vous aller à Disneyland après le petit déjeuner, mon petit papillon?"- I wondered, kissing her forehead, keeping her delicate self in my arms. (Do you want to go to Disneyland after breakfast, my little butterfly?) 

"Absolument, papa."- she chirped excitedly, making us laugh wholeheartedly at her winsome nod. (Absolutely, daddy.) 

We told her more about Disneyland and all 5 of us quickly became excited about the upcoming trip. After 2 hours we finished our workouts and went to get ready for the day. 

"Bain moussant avec des canards!"- spoke merrily Genevieve as I grinned in joy, following her to her room. (Bubble bath with duckies!)

Her room is her utmost favourite spot in the house. I am so glad that I got everything right and she loves her personal space immensely. The room is very spacious, light, airy and neat. I went for white-beige-ivory colour pallet and I am happy it turned out beautifully. Like cherry on top, Vivi happens to adore bunnies. 

I made her a bubble bath with purple and pink candy-scented bubbles

I made her a bubble bath with purple and pink candy-scented bubbles. She happily played with yellow duckies and bubbles, looking so cute and pure. 

"Amusez-vous, mon petit chéri. Je reviendrai dans quelques minutes pour vous aider avec le bain."- I told her warmly, tucking a strand of her silky, dark blonde hair behind her ear. (Have fun, my little darling. I will be back in a few minutes to help you with the bath.) 

"Okie-doki, papa."- chirped my sweetheart, kissing my cheek wholesomely, smiling gorgeously. 

I went to my room and showered. Then I trimmed my beard a bit more than usually and did my routine before getting dressed for the day. Casula clothes, Audemars Piguet hand watch, cologne was sprayed on my neck and wrists.