"A little..."

"Okay then let's go to bed and sleep,"

"Y-you are going to s-sleep with me?" I ask, he nods while taking his jacket, shirt and jeans off leaving him in his boxers only so I can see his very muscular-perfect-flawless body, I blush. "B-but my parents and tomorrow-"

"Shh baby I'll go home tomorrow before 6. Don't worry,"

I plop down on my bed and close my eyes. Then I feel Xander gets into the bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

But then I flip over so my body can face him. "Xander?"

He puts his arms on my body. "Hmm?" The depths of his stunning blue eyes stare at me in the dark as I put my hands on his chest. "How did you get here?" I bite my lip. "Bicycle," he murmurs while kissing my lips, my nose, my eyes and my cheeks, I giggle.

"Bicycle... Where did you park it?"

"Bicycle parking at the park," he closes his eyes.

"Is it even safe?" I raise my eyebrow. "I lock it but I don't care, as long as I can meet you and sleep with you," he stares at me intensely. "Sleep, baby."

"Okay... Good night Xander,"

"Good night baby," he kisses my forehead then we both drift off into peaceful sleep.

*

The beeping of my alarm clock wakes me up abruptly. I am wrapped in Xander's arm, I look over my shoulder to find him sleeping peacefully. I lift his arm up so I can roll over and push the 'off' button of my alarm. I stretch like a cat, arching my back off the mattress, only to fall back onto the warm, comfortable bed. I sigh.

I think I just got the best sleep I ever had in my life. It was peaceful and relaxing, all because Xander is right next to me.

Then I look over at the bed side table to look at my digital alarm clock.

My eyes widen, it's 6 am already!

I can hear the sound of my parents talking in the kitchen and the smell of coffee that is being brewed.

"Xander! Wake up!" I yell in his ear, he stirs slightly and starts to open his eyes. "Good morning baby. Sleep well?" He smiles.

"Please go now Xander my parents are in the kitchen now and usually my dad will knock on my door-"

"Honey? You wake up already?" My dad asks from outside the door. "Yeah dad I just woke up!" I yelled nervously.

"Okay then, don't take too long. Love you baby"

"Okay, okay, love you too dad!" I throw Xander's clothes on the bed while pleading him my eyes to go soon.

"Chill baby girl," he starts wearing his clothes and walks towards me. Why does he look impeccable even after waking up? His tousled bed hair makes it hard for me to look at him without flushing. He was genetically made to look perfect while I am just an average girl. He realizes that I've been staring at him, he grins.

"Don't look at me like that baby girl," he winks and steps closer to me just to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear making my heart beats erratically.

"Please go... We will meet later at school," I whisper, he leans towards me but I put my hands on his chest. "I have morning breath," Xander rolls his eyes. "Me either, you know."

"Baby, I don't care. I won't go until I get my first ever morning kiss from you," I pout. "Please?" I shake my head playfully.

"Baby girl," he whines. "Just one kiss, that's all I want," he nudges his nose with mine and just barely brushes our lips together.

Then I feel his lips press against mine, my hands roam all over his back and I feel one of his hands slip under my tank top, there it roams all over my stomach and back.

It raises higher and brushes lightly over my cleavage and this time I don't suffocate my soft moan. Goose bumps are raising on the skin he touches.

Xander unattaches our lips and starts to graze lightly along my jawline to the hollow of my throat.

He leads a trail of wet kisses along my collarbone. I pull back and out of breath, "you said one kiss," he kisses my nose.

"And you said you were worried about your morning breath," I wrinkle my nose. "I guess I better go now then. I'll see you soon at school, beautiful," he waves and jumps out of my window.

*

"Good morning, sunshine!" My mother says from where she stands while cooking corn soup.

"Morning," I walk to her and kiss her cheek. "How'd you sleep?"

"It was alright..." I blush, immediately making my way to the hot chocolate maker. "Hello, Ellie!" Claire runs to me and hugs my leg.

"Hey," I kiss her head. "Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?" Claire nods happily, I smile.

I sit on the dining chair next to Claire, blow on my hot chocolate. I am watching my mother, Elena Crawford with her beautiful green eyes, her fine brown hair that she always keeps flowing. She looks to be 25; not 40.

She has sweet personality that perfectly compliments her looks, never had I ever seen her get angry.

While my father, Jake Crawford, is overly-protective, a loving, kind, quiet and really nice person. And my mom is right, dad is indeed, a very handsome man. So handsome that ladies fall in love with him right away. He has stormy grey eyes and silky thick brown hair. He looks to be 30; not 44.

Of the two Crawford children, I look the most like both of my parents, almost a perfect combination of the two. I have my mother's and father's soft, silky thick brown hair. I have my mother's full lips, petite build and pale skin. Then I have my father's stormy grey eyes and his characteristic.

"Mom, I am hungry!" Claire pouts. "Yeah, wait a sec honey!" My mom yells.

"Hello my beautiful girls," my dad walks in and kisses mom's, Claire's and my cheek then sits in front of me. "Hi daddy," me and Claire answers together.

"Breakfast is ready everybody!" Mother says while puts the food on the table, Claire claps her hands happily.

After we eat, Claire and I say good bye to our mother and dad drops us off to school, just like usual.

"Take care honey. I love you!" My dad waves as I get out of the car to see that Xander is already staring at me from the school gate.

*