"Well,it wasn't just me" Bob pointed out "don't forget the ship and it's crew and everyone here at the hospital"

"Yeah,all of you" Ant nodded "you've all been great,thank you"

"I'm just glad this story had a happy ending" Bob beamed "it could have been so much different"

"Yeah,ain't that the truth" Dec frowned.

Ant scanned his eyes up and down Bobs body,observing how smartly dressed he was in a black tuxedo and bow tie.

"You're looking very dapper there Bob" Ant grinned "going somewhere special?"

"You could say that" Bob smiled "something at my wife's work,it's an annual event,very formal,black tie is the only way to go or you'll be refused entry,it's always a great night though...free bar and all that"

"Sounds fun" Ant smiled "and you're really rocking the James Bond look in that suit"

"Yep" Bob joked "I rented it from agent 007 himself"

"Well,have a great time" Dec smiled.

"I'm sure I will" Bob replied "and I'll try and see you guys again before you're discharged"

The three men said their goodbyes and Ant and Dec quietly laid on their beds,contemplating everything they'd been through and how they would soon be seeing their friends and families and going home.

It was a day they thought might never come.

Ali called back a couple of hours later with information about the flight details,when she would arrive and what hotel she would be staying at.

This time Dec managed to have a proper conversation with her,even though they were both still crying.

Ant had also by now managed to speak to Anne-Marie and his mum.

Dec had yet to talk to his mother,him being the mummys boy he was happy to admit he was,made it even harder than when he had first tried to speak to Ali,so he and Anne had separately decided to just wait until they were together in person again.

Later that day,as Dr Anderson was doing his rounds,he had some news for them.

"Just thought you should know" he exclaimed "there seem to be reporters gathering outside the hospital now"

"Really?" Dec sighed "already?"

"I'm afraid so" the doctor replied.

"How did they know we're here?" Ant frowned "that we've been found?"

"No idea" Dr Anderson continued "could have been anyone,another patient might have got a glimpse of you or someone down at the port"

"Or another doctor or nurse?" Ant suggested.

"Absolutely not" Dr Anderson stated firmly "that would be a confidentiality breach,it just wouldn't happen"

"Oh well" Dec sighed "we knew it would happen eventually and it's not like we're not used to it"

"Yeah" Ant agreed "didn't think it would be just yet though,we've only been here a few hours"

"Will be a million times worse when we get home" Dec shrugged.

"Yeah,that's true" Ant replied.

Ali phoned again later that day to inform Ant and Dec who else would be coming with her when she flew out.

As well as Ali,Isla,Anne-Marie,Christine and Anne,she informed them that Sarha,Pat and Martin would be coming too,as well as Islas nanny...so the little girl could have still have some sort of routine and normality while the rest of Decs family were together.