10: Party

I woke up with a jolt as there was a hammering on my door.

"Y/n Get up!!" Adelina yelled.

I groaned before rolling out of bed. My legs stumbled and I caught myself on the dresser.

I finally reached the door and opened it to an excited Adelina holding tons of make-up and dresses.

"Damn girl you look like shit" she laughed before waltzing in.

"Gee thanks" I replied sarcastically. I rubbed my eyes in attempt to seem more alive.

Adelina turned around and looked at me with an excited expression plastered on her face.

"Time to get pretty!" She squealed excitedly.

"Yay" I said unenthusiastically.

I did jazz hands at her and Adelina frowned at me then pulled out the dress I was gonna wear.

The dress was a tight, black, mini- dress. The sleeves draped down the sides and were a blackish mesh.

"You sure it will suit me?" I questioned and cocked my head at the dress.

"Yes!" Adelina squeaked. "You will look so hot in this!" She pressed.

"Ok fine" I frowned, still doubting the dress.

Adelina shoved the dress into my hands.

"Get dressed" she said stubbornly.

I took off my shirt and looked back at Adelina, she was too busy admiring her own dress. I walked over to mirror and noticed a mark on my neck.

I looked closer and realised. Shit. Mattheo had given me a hickey. Fuck why would he do that?

I quickly changed into the dress. I stared at myself in the mirror. The dress fit my curves perfectly, it made my chest stand out and the sleeves went just past my wrist.

Adelina came up behind me and stared in the mirror with me.

"You look great" she smiled.

"Yeah, I just have to go to the bathroom real quick" I said blankly and she just nodded in response.

I went straight to mirror and sighed in relief when Adelinas foundation was on the countertop.

I grabbed it and smeared it all over the hickey. I picked up the beauty blender and started to blend it in. The mark was bright red and wouldn't go away.

I smothered it with foundation until it was barely noticeable. Adelina knocked on the door.

"Hurry up" she said urgently.

I exited the bathroom and Adelina had finished her make-up already. Her face dropped in dismay when she saw me.

"What the hell were you doing in there? Come let me do your make-up" she pressured.

I went over to her and she sat me down at the vanity with the remainder of her cosmetics.

When she was done I turned to look in the mirror and see what I looked like. I felt completely different but I liked how it looked.

"Thanks" I said sweetly to Adelina.

"No problem but we have to leave!" She said hurriedly.

"Oh I-" I started and she looked at me with a confused expression.

"Go without me" I said and finished off my own sentence.

Adelina gave me a confused look but nodded at me.