017 Lingering Blonde

Start from the beginning

luna was practically biting her tongue as she looked through lacrosse sticks, everything recently just seem to be bothering her .. she wasn't sure why but she knew she needed to answer her mom's texts at some point. "this .. this is pointless." the teens eyes seem to flicker to scott, the boy clearly frustrated. "most of the team plays with their own gear."

luna hummed, "and honestly, did you people really think the killing lacrosse player was going to keep his killing lacrosse stick here .. it's probably on them." kira sighed gently, "maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?"

"the game is the best way to catch him red-handed."
"but what if he's red-handed cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?" luna glared at boy, "do you always have to think of the worse possible scenario. like where is your sliver of faith, stiles."

the alpha & kitsune looked between the two, it was as clear as day that the energy between stiles & luna was off .. by a lot.

stiles ignored the girls words, "like i was saying .. which, by the way, could be either three of you guys."

"or liam .. well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it."

"we don't know anything about that list, how it's made, how it's updated. i mean, who's been taking a supernatural census anyway?"

"how do they even know about me? or luna?" luna's gaze flickered to kira, "well, apparently i seem to be some god under the eyes on the wendigos. which totally makes me feel great, ive probably been stalked for months and have no clue." kira sent the girl a soft smile with luna returned with a sigh.

"look, they know about everyone." stiles sighed at scotts words, "i think kira's right. i think we should stop the game." scott shook his head gently, "i'm not afraid." kira turned towards scott, "neither am i." all gazes seem to land on luna, the girl glaring at her nails. "are you guys seriously asking the cannibal if she's afraid?"

stiles groaned at the girls words, "well, i'm terrified! and i'm not even on the list, my damn girlfriend is on the list!" luna frowned softly at stiles' words, "guys — these are professional killers! it's their profession! one of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. who knows what else they have?"

"are we not gonna talk or?" luna's gaze flickered from the random students in the hall to stiles hurrying after her, "what's there to talk about?" the boy huffed, "you've been doing things and not letting me in on them, mysterious texts, joining the lacrosse team - which i'm on, in case you forgot." the girls jaw clenched slightly, "stiles i don't need to tell you everything that's happening in my life. i'm a big girl, i can take care of myself."

the boy groaned, grabbing at the girls wrist as he pulled the two into an empty classroom. "excuse me-"

"what is wrong with you? you always tell me everything, even if it has the importance of dust - which is nothing by the way. we don't keep secrets from each other, we told each other about malia. so no secrets, what's going on? you can talk to me, lu.."

she thought about it, spilling everything that was eating away at her but then there was this nagging voice in the back of her head .. dead boyfriends aren't cute.

"luna." the girl gently cleared her throat, shoulders pulling back a bit, "swear, i'm fine." the boy frowned, physically deflating, "i gotta go, i'll see you later." she was quick to press a soft kiss to the boys cheek as she slipped from the room, she was gone before he could blink.

luna seem to relax slightly at the faces of the banshee & werecoyote down the hall — "okay, so what did i miss." lydia hummed, "eichen house says meredith can't have visitors without permission from a family member." luna frowned gently as malia's gaze fell on her, "well, that's not gonna be easy since her whole family is dead."

"oh, lovely."
"okay, maybe we go back to the art room? or music room?" lydia seem to look between the two, luna well aware of the redhead's mood — malia not having a clue. "i'm not plucking piano strings for two hours waiting for some supernatural inspiration."

"fine. what else do banshees do?"
"you think i know? i can't just turn this on. i'm not like you guys, i don't have claws, or glowing eyes, or super senses. i just have voices in my head." luna's hand gently wrapped around the redheads wrist, "lyds, it's alright, we'll figure something out.." the redhead bit at her lip as she walked away from the two, "i didn't mean too.."

luna hummed at malia's word, her gaze at the other end of the hall .. watching the blonde who seem to be staring at them moments ago. "it's fine mal, she knows you didn't mean any harm.."

"do you, um, know who that is?" malia's gaze followed after luna's, "the blonde no? but i'm sure you could figure it out, you're luna sage. everyone here loves you." luna cleared her throat gently, her grip on her bag tightening. "right, i'll see you later then.."

she could hear her own heart pounding in her ears as she walked towards the blonde hiding away in her locker, she jumped slightly as she closed it. "hi, i'm-"

the blonde beamed, cheeks going rosy, "i-i know who you are .. luna willow sage, beacon hills pride and joy." luna smiled gently, "right .. was just wandering if you needed something cause you're always—"

"i just really like your outfits, and i wanted to be friends but i've never really had the courage to talk to you.."

luna thought about it, she didn't really need friends that weren't apart of the supernatural to keep up with .. but then again, this was a normal person. "well, lucky day .. if you want, there's a lacrosse game happening later. i'm playing, you can come if you'd like. we could maybe hang out later."

the blonde seem to beam, "really?"
"yeah of course."
"i'm talia, talia blake, by the way."
"cute name, tal. here's my number.."

the blonde swiftly passed her phone to the brunette, luna biting down on her lip gently as the two traded digits. "i'll see you around, tal, nice to meet you." the blonde couldn't help but be starstruck as the brunette turned around with her fingers messing with her necklace.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━