Never return

Rora POV
As Thor carries me through the air I hear cries from down below. There are warriors running after us shouting. I see Odin glaring up at us angrily. "Thor?" I whisper but he stays silent and sends a lightning bolt down to stall the forces below. A sudden realization hits me "THOR what about Loki!!!!" I scream "we have to leave him, he'll be fine Rora" he assures me but I can tell he's not confident in his answer either. Thor takes in a deep breath "Rora I hope you know that no matter what you can't return here, ever. Now that you've escaped once and they know who your father is you will surely be killed" I nod my head softly "good". There's more yelling from down below, it's Odin "you're a traitor to your people Aurora!! Just like your no good father!!!!" He shouts "Loki isn't evil" I whimper "no he's not" Thore reaffirms. Odin continues to yell but Thor cover my ears so I can't hear, slowly tears run down my cheeks and I begin to cry quietly.

Natasha POV
Since I heard what happened to Rora I've hardly slept. Everyone was out searching for her and I had just come back from a search of my own to find Thor landing outside the compound. Aurora in his arms crying profusely. "What's wrong what happened" I question sprinting out to them "is she hurt?" I demand of Thor. "No I don't think so, probably just scared and a bit shaken up I think" he looks down at her for agreement. She sniffs and nods her head. "Well I think we should get you inside and have Bruce look at you anyway. Everyone's been so worried about you they'll be so glad to know your ok" I take her from Thor and carry her towards the compound. "Thor tell everyone Rora's been found" I yell "on it" his voice booms behind me. I can feel Rora trembling slightly in my arms and rush to get her to Bruce.