Breaking out

Aurora POV
I laid in the dark room feeling sorry for myself. Why were they like this! I just wanted to talk to him, plus he didn't seem so bad. My initial reaction was mainly from shock not so much fear. I turned to the side when I heard the door creak open. "Hello Rora" Bruce chimed flicking on the lights blinding me. "So I heard you were down with Loki" he questioned cautiously. "Ughhhh leave me alone" I groaned hiding under the covers and putting a pillow over my head. "I'd like to but unfortunately we may have an issue hear, normally people aren't exactly eager to go find what made them have a panic attack especially one as severe as yours". "You heard about that?" I questioned sheepishly from under the pillow. "I did now come on sit up" I groaned again and half hazardly push myself up. "So how are you feeling after your......." Bruce's voice trailed off into the nothingness as I went into autopilot. I answered the questions like every other time not even caring if my answers were true or not. "Ok well I'm gonna hook you up to an IV" I snapped to attention "what?". "It's nothing bad it's just from what you've told me, you could really use a good sleep and haven't had one because of the nightmares. This will help with that". Night mares? Had I accidentally told him about the night mares?! "Im Bruce I'm fine really" "I know you don't like this but it's gonna help". He reached over to grab my arm "BRUCE NO!" I yelled grabbing at him without thinking. Suddenly I was flooded with his thoughts and emotions, it felt similar to what Loki had done to me. I drew back immediately not wanting to do this to someone but it was too late Bruce was laying on the floor and not moving. "Oh god oh god" I muttered checking his pulse...... I let out a sigh of relief he's good. I must've just knocked him out. I took my chance and sprinted out of my room and down the hallway to the holding area where Loki was. I had to get out of here. I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't be caught, only I'd forgotten about Friday.