Misfortune Route - Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"...Okaaaaaaaaayyy?" Ochako noticed the look on his face. It was easy for her to tell what he was thinking. At least, something along those lines. She finished wrapping up her leg, ignoring her own feelings of being flustered. "Thanks for the help. It feels a lot better now."

Regardless and without him looking at her, he took her hand when she was done. "Just don't do that anymore. I hate seeing you like that." His tone was more of a husky grumble.

"I'll try." She smiled as the warmth in her heart grew stronger. The feeling was so strong that it was overwhelming. Such a pure type of happiness could be difficult for one's heart to handle. "Hey, maybe we can send out some sort of distress call? That way the heroes know what's going on. The others could be in danger still."

They were stranded there anyway. There wasn't any adults in sight thanks to Toga's doing.

"Everyone else might be dead already." Toga smiled happily.

Eijiro was already on the bus's intercom. He was able to get ahold of Hawks and Endeavor.

"One of the league members hijacked one of the buses! We're stranded and our friends may be in danger!" The students' voices overlapped each other.

"We're on our way." Hawks replied on the other end. There's no doubt the other members are there.

Satoko would be dragged into this for sure.

...

Izuku was on another bus where Twice's clone had disguised himself as the bus driver. His real self was able to knock out another teacher on the bus. Present Mic.

It didn't take Izuku too long to take Twice down. He had to limit his powers a bit in order to keep everyone safe.

When Present Mic finally came to, he was able to help keep Twice restrained. The bus was in poor condition to keep driving due to the damage from the fight.

Thankfully, they heard that the pro heroes were coming for backup.

...

(This bunch...I'll never get proper rest with them.) Aizawa was sitting near the front of the bus. He had tried to go to sleep, but it didn't work out. The students were too loud. He could hear a few of them talking excitedly above the rest. It was something about Shoto and Momo. He simply sighed.

Suddenly, there was a noise on top of the bus. Aizawa immediately became alert. It sounded like someone was walking on top of it.

A hole started to decay in the ceiling. It was clear what quirk it was. Aizawa prepared to use his quirk, but he was quickly met with other worries.

Before he knew it, the bus driver was a puddle of blood on the floor. Shigaraki smiled at that as the bus started to go out of control.

Aizawa cursed. He knew that he had to do something to keep the bus from crashing. He tried to move towards the wheel, but Shigaraki's hand reached towards him as he wasn't paying attention.

The bus was unstable. Satoko saw what was about to occur as she motioned her legs to keep balanced. She got separated from Dabi.

Standing in between Shigaraki and Aizawa, her back slightly bumped into Aizawa's shoulder. Her hand swiftly gripped onto Shigaraki's wrist, staring him down. "That's enough. I can't stand around with you causing meaningless bloodshed."

Shigaraki paused. There was that funny feeling again. He wanted to pull his hand away to get it to stop, but at the same time, it was nice. He tried to cover it up with a glare. "Someone has to die. Otherwise this whole thing is meaningless!"