Soobin smiled at Yeji. "You're welcome. I'll get going now." He looked at the three girls and waved his hand at them and walked away.

When the tall handsome guy is no longer present, Lia leaned forward to her friend. "You should date him." She suggested.

Yeji coughed that almost made her spit out the ice cream in her mouth. "What?" Yeji said.

Chaeryeong leaned forward and chuckled. "I agree. Look at him. He's handsome, smart, tall, and kind. Stop hanging out with that troublemaker and befriend the opposite of her."

Yeji carefully placed the ice cream she was eating on her table and laughed at her friends as she fixed her beanie. "Nope."

Lia crossed her arms and sighed. "Alright. We're just trying to help."

Yeji gave her friend a pat on the head. "Thanks for the concern, but I have no time for relationships."

--

Ryujin's POV

"Shin Ryujin!!!!" My friends yelled as they ran towards me.

I looked behind me while walking away from our school. "Hey." I weakly said and waved at them.

It was a peaceful afternoon. There were kids running around, students playing with their friends, old people sweeping the dirt on the ground, and leaves that are dancing along with the wind.

I paused for a moment so I can wait for my friends. They were carrying their bags and plastic bags while running towards me.

I crossed my arms as I inhaled and exhaled the beautiful scent. I originally wanted to kill myself this day, but I didn't want to die on a peaceful day. The only thing that can make me even more satisfied is a ballad or a serenade.

I started daydreaming about someone singing a song in front of me while strumming a guitar while the two of us are surrounded by candle lights. I was mesmerized by the made up sound and the divine feeling.

I was busy thinking about my reverie that I didn't even realize my friends are standing in front of me with their arms crossed.

"Ryujin!" Hyunjin yelled that melted my daydream.

I got startled. I looked at my friends and I chuckled awkwardly. "H-hey."

Heejin opened the plastic bag she was holding and showed me an object that seems to be spray paint. "Hey, let's write a curse word on the principal's car." She whispered.

I placed my hand behind my head and started caressing my hair. "I can't come with you today."

"Why?" They asked in unison.

"I-I'm really sad. I've been having a lot of problems lately." I explained.

The two chuckled at me. "What? there's no such thing as sadness, Ryujin." Heejin said.

Hyunjin connected her arms with Heejin. "Yep. Stop being sad, dummy." She said.

The two walked away from me.

I was standing still. I faced the ground with sadness. "Are my only friends even worried about me?" I asked myself.

I looked at the blue sky and I started thinking. My heart was broken into pieces once again and the giant wound on my chest is starting to grow larger.

"Should I kill myself today?" I asked.

"Don't." Someone suddenly spoke behind me that startled me.

I looked behind me and my eyes met the eyes of a cat looking girl.

"Yeji." I said.

Yeji walked towards me with a concerned expression on her face. She placed her hand on my shoulder that made me a little confused. "I'm here, Ryujin. You can talk to me."

I clicked my tongue and I shoved her hand away. "The hell are you talking about?"

She crossed her arms and glared at me. "You need real friends. Those two girls you call friends aren't even worried about you."

I placed my hands in my pocket and chuckled weakly. "What are you saying?"

"I want to befriend you. You know, Ryujin. I won't be here for too long so I won't be by your side until the end." She said that made me even more confused. "You should get good friends or even a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You need someone who will listen to you and give you warmth."

I crossed my arms. "Alright. Sure." I scoffed.

"I'll get going now." I said and walked away from her.