"Oh sweety your not" Jin cooed the boy pressing him closer to his body "You're the prettiest and the most adorable thing in the hole world!" he added "You can ask us whatever you want Tae, we would be more than happy to do anything you ask" he smiled at him.

"Really?" the omegas was nervous but he trusted the alpha.

"Yes darling" how could he be so damn adorable? Jin could melt just by being next to Taehyung. "Do you want me to carry you inside? The others are waiting for us Pup"

Taehyung DEFINETLY loved pet names. He almost purred against Jin's body but he hold it back.

"Yes please" he answered rubbing his puffy eyes.

When he finally got a full hold of the omega's body he felt how Taehyung wrapped both of his arms around his neck.

"Now hold on tight Pup" Jin said closing the car's door and walking towards the building.

The ride on the elevator was quiet but not uncomfortable. When the elevator doors opened at the penthouse floor, he walked towards the door.

The scent of the apartment was amazing. Taehyung could smell all of the scents mixed up beautifully together and he felt safe.

Jungkook was being cuddle in the couch between Namjoon and Jimin, Yoongi was on the kitchen preparing something to eat and Hobi was on the floor with his head on Namjoon's leg caressing Jungkook's leg.

Ahhh... home sweet home.

Yoongi appeared with cups filled with hot chocolate on a tray. Once everyone on the couch had their cup, the alpha walked towards Jin and Taehyung and he noticed that the little omega's eyes were a little red and puffy so he left the tray on the table and approached closer to them.

"Hey there" Yoongi said smiling a little. He reach out his arm towards the omega but stopped halfway, the little one looked very cozy on Jin's arms and Yoongi didn't wanted to disturb him. However he noticed how Taehyung lifted his head from the alpha's shoulder and leaned a little bit towards his hand so Yoongi reached the boy's hair and caressed it. "What's wrong Dear? Did you cried? Are you ok?".

Taehyung blushed a little.

"He's fine" Jin answered patting the boy's back slowly "We were feeling a little sad in the car but now we're ok. Right baby?"

"Yeah" Taehyung said still blushing.

Cute.

"Well, how about some hot chocolate? Do you like hot chocolate Tae?" Yoongi asked still caressing the boy's hair.

"I...I've never drink that..." the omega said a little embarrassed.

"Do you want to try it Pup? Yoongi did it, I bet you'll love it" Jin said.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi. His hand on his hair felt so good.

"Yes please" the omega looked at Yoongi with little puppy eyes and the alpha melted.

Jin walked towards the others and Yoongi followed with the tray. Jin put Taehyung down on the floor and he sit on the floor. The hot chocolate was indeed delicious, his face and little sounds proved it and Yoongi smiled at the little cub.

The room smelled like two happy omegas and everyone cooed at them.

Jin looked at the scene before his eyes, hiss bonded mates and Taehyung. Everything fit just perfectly. From the three alphas, Jin was the most emotional one, his mates feelings got to him stronger through their bond; Namjoon was the rational one, when extreme decisions needed to be made Namjoon was the one to make them, since he was able to think carefully without emotions getting on the way; and lastly Yoongi, he was the kind of alpha who would go to hell and back for his pack, he might not show it to much but he cared deeply for his mates and when one of them was hurt...well, hell was loosed on earth.