Taehyung's eyes – barely open – watched how Namjoon picked the boy up. He wanted the same, after everything that happened, his body felt so tired and all he wanted was to sleep. However they are not his pack, they are Jungkookie's pack so he couldn't behave in a greedy way, he already acted shamefully when he asked Jimin to carry him inside of the Hospital. It was hard though, their scents were so good.

Jin noticed something in the omega's eyes as he looked at Jungkook on Namjoon's arms: 

want want want want want

The boy looked like he was having an inner battle with himself.

"What's wrong Tae?" the alpha asked smiling at the boy "Do you want to be carried too?"

The boy opened his eyes wide. Was he so obvious? Did he talked out loud without noticing?

Taehyung looked down in shame pouting.

"Hey, what's wrong Pup?" the alpha got a little worried, did he said something wrong? He didn't wanted for the little one to be sad "Is something wrong?"

" 'm sorry" Taehyung said very quietly so he barely heard him.

"Your sorry? Why? You didn't do anything wrong Tae" Jin tried to calm him down a little. He wanted so badly to hug the omega but he knew that he couldn't cross any boundary without the omega's permission. Taehyung had an abusive past as far as he knew so he didn't wanted for him to think that they would violate his space in any kind of way.

" 'm being greedy" Taehyung sobbed "You're Kookie's pack... I can't be greedy, but 'm so tired" the little one sobbed again.

Oh... so that what's going on.

His alpha felt so sad by hearing that, the red-haired omega wanted to be held like Jungkook but he restrained himself because they weren't his pack. He thought that if he asked it would mean he's being greedy with something that didn't belonged to him when all Jin and his bonded mates wanted was to hold that little omega between their arms and never let him go.

Was it weird for them to feel that way? Maybe. Did it feel right? Hell yeah.

The moment when Taehyung's scent invaded them and they met the boy, was the moment they felt complete. But he was aware that they couldn't just jump into the red-haired omega like that, it would probably scare him.

"Oh my dear boy" he cooed "It's ok Tae Tae... hey can I come close to you?" the alpha wanted more than anything to settle the omega down.

Taehyung wiped a tear from his face and sobbed. He felt so ashamed that Jin figured out about what he was thinking. What would he think about him now? Would he think that Tae was disgusting or something like that?

After a while he nodded at Jin allowing him to come closer. As much as he wanted to maintain a proper distance from the alpha as possible...he was weak. His scent was so nice, it reminded him to a forest washed by the rain...it was intoxicating.

When the omega nodded, Jin sit next to him very closely, wrapping on of his arms around the boy's back while releasing his pheromones very softly to calm him down.

"My dear boy" the alpha give some gently strokes on the other's arm "You don't have to feel bad if you want to ask us something. Yes we're Kookie's pack but that doesn't mean we don't want to take care of you either" he said very softly.

Taehyung was taken back with those words.

"You don't think 'm filthy?" the omega felt so many emotions.

"Why would you be filthy Tae?" Jin asked furrowing his eyes a little.

" 'cause I'm being greedy..." he pouted.