Chapter 18

[(Y/N) POV]

I'm currently inside of some kind of arena in my Academy. I don't know why there's a freaking arena here. I'm only here just to graduate with a music degree! Not learn how to fight! But… The professor for this class is very strict so I can't do anything about it. I was sitting down on the sidelines watching two students having a spar match and one of those students was one of my bullies.

Bully: Get ready to lose!

Male student: Over my dead body!

The bully rushed the blonde hair male student with his mace. He raised his mace up in the air then swinged it down to the male student who was unfortunately too slow to block the attack, before the mace hits the male student it suddenly stopped inches away from his face. I saw Professor Glen Goodwitch use his ability to stop the mace from hitting the male student.

Glen: That's enough, as you see students. Mr. Rose was unable to block the attack from Mr. Smith which if this was a real battle. Mr. Rose can get very injuried and Mr. Rose. You have been doing bad in my classes. I expect you to improve.

Mr. Rose: Yes, professor.

Mr. Rose stood up then goes to the charging room. I let out a yawn of boredom then looked at Professor Goodwitch again. I think he saw me having a boredom expression in his class.

Glen: Now. I think we have more time left. Mr. Smith how about another round?

Mr. Smith: Sure.

Glen: Then pick your opponent.

Mr Smith: Him.

He was pointing at me trying to look threatening. I kicked his ass so many times in this class without a problem. I guess he wants round 60 then.

Glen: Mr. Astley, will you accept?

(Y/N): Sure.

Glen: Then, come down here.

I stood up from where I was sitting down then went to the arena. I passed some of Mr. Smith's buddies trash talking me and saying I'm going to lose this time, ironically. I already beaten them too so many times and still trash talking me like they are some of kind of salty kids playing fortnite that got killed by a pro player.

I finally got on the arena with my weapon, Yamato. I was meters away from Smith and his ability is speed. He can move around 500MPH and yes. I recorded it, but that's too slow for me because with Yamato I can move more faster.

Glen: 3…2...1...Begin!

Smith went ahead and used his ability making him to look like a blur to the naked eye, but for me. I can clearly see him and felt his movements around me. I sensed him stopped then rushed at me. He raised his mace when he got closer to me. He swinged it down but I moved away quickly.

(Y/N): Too slow.

Smith used his ability again to appear in front of me. He quickly rushed at me while leaving smokes behind him. He raised his mace again then tried to swing it down to me, but I just used Yamato's sheath to block the attack like in DMC5 when Dante tries to attack Vergil but he just blocked his brother's attack like a badass while Nero watches in the sidelines like the dead weight he is.

Smith got flang backwards few meters away from me. I quickly used Vergil's version of trickster then appeared in front of Smith. I kicked his guts with force sending him fly backwards more. I used the said ability again then disappeared from everyone's eye sights. Smith landed on his feet successfully while trying to find me, but I appeared right in front of him with beowulf, one of Vergil's weapons. I punched his face to the ground. I kicked his guts upwards sending him flying high around 30 meters. I jumped to reach his level then slammed him to the ground with beowulf. His impact to the ground caused a large crater. I appeared 12 meters away from him while looking at him with a smirk.

(Y/N): Foolishness leads to poor decision, when you rushed me. You didn't have a plan in mind, didn't you?

Smith: Damn you!

Smith quickly stood up on his feet then used his ability again. He became a blur again. He tried to swing his mace at me at all sides but I quickly and swiftly dodged them without a problem. I sensed Smith going to appear behind me. I turned around then kicked him right on the spot where he was going to appear. I quickly got into my stance then said the words.

(Y/N): Judgement Cut End!

I disappeared from everyone's eye sights while leaving slices in the air where Smith was. He didn't moved a muscle because I was slicing him with insanely fast speed he can't even compare. I appeared once more but I was on my one knee while sheathing Yamato back then a click noise can be heard.

Smith's body along with his clothes got slices all over them before he fell down on the ground. I stood up then turned around to see him lying on the ground still alive but unconscious. I smiled.

Glen: Mr. Astley wins!!!

[Timeskip]

After the class. Smith's buddies brought him to the nurse's office to get his wounds treated and gave him some new pair of clothes because I kind sliced his pants off leaving him in his boxers. I was in the cafeteria eating my lunch peacefully until I got a message on my phone. I grabbed my phone from my pocket then checked who it was from, it was Ahri.

(A/N: {Text, phone or speaker}.)

Ahri: {Hey (Y/N). You busy later tonight?}

(Y/N): {No, why?}

Ahri: {Dj Khaled invited us to go to his mansion later tonight for a party. He said we can also bring a friend too.}

Dj Khaled? I always wanted to meet the big man himself. I guess I can come along with the girls. I know my shadows can protect them if something bad happens, but I want to introduce myself to other famous artists too!

(Y/N): {Yeah sure. I will come with, always wanted to meet the big man.}

Ahri: {Nice. Come home early, okay?}

(Y/N):{Aight.}

Ahri: {Love you~}

I put back my phone inside my pocket then went back to eating my lunch but before I could do that my friend suddenly appeared out of nowhere with a scared face.

???: Dude! You need to hide me!

(Y/N): Justin. I don't need to deal with Alice again… You know how scary she is…

Justin: Dude, please!

(Y/N): What the hell even you do?

Justin: Well… There was these two girls talking with me… You know what's my luck with girls…

(Y/N): Alice saw you. She went ballistic like the yandere she is then going to punish you? Cool.

Justin: Dude!

???: There you are! You're my whore! Not some bitch's!

Justin: Ahhhh!!!

Justin quickly ran away from me. He's a powerful dude reaching his abilites to omnipotent but can't handle his girlfriend/childhood friend. I feel pity for him but I can't deal with a yandere.

Alice: Oh hey. (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hi Alice!

We both waved at each other while trying to keep my calm self because Alice is leaking out stupid amount of killing vibes right now. I heard a thud somewhere. I looked over to the noise to see a student fainted… Poor girl she can't handle the yandere aura Alice is leaking out… Alice is also nearly omnipotent too… I looked back to Alice… And she's already gone. God bless Justin's soul. I went back eating my lunch without further more interruptions.