Chapter 11

Y/n was on the couch writing something on his notebook, he was the only one in the house, he thought so he played some music on the tv.

Y/n: "hmm..."

Y/n suddenly hears a thud in the kitchen, this got his full attention, a golden portal appeared on top of his hand, a 1911 pistol slowly descends down on to his hand before the portal disappear. Y/n stands up, he slowly walked to the kitchen then saw someone.

Y/n: "Ahri? I thought you went out, why the hell you have a bucket of chicken from KFC?"

Ahri: "uhhh no reason.....?"

Y/n: "god. I thought someone was here."

Y/n made the pistol on his hand disappear, he sat down on the counter while Ahri sits across him with the chicken bucket.

Ahri: "what were you doing anyways?" [Eats  chicken wing]

Y/n: "I was writing a song for a project."

Ahri: "ohh! What is the theme?"

Y/n: "songs from the 80s."

Ahri: "really for a project~? Or are you trying to impress your crush~?"

Y/n: "Ahri, if I was trying to impress my crush. I will ask the girls how to talk with girls so I don't embarrass myself."

Ahri: "fair point" [Eats chicken wing] "you're done with the song?"

Y/n: "yeah."

Ahri: "let me hear it."

Y/n grabbed his phone to search for the instrumental of the song, he found it, he adjusts his voice a bit before playing the song.

Y/n:

"Two old friends meet again
Wearing older faces
Talk about the places they've been
Two old sweethearts who fell apart
Somewhere long ago
How are they to know
Someday they'd meet again
And have a need for more than reminiscing
Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be more than just friends
She's back in his life
And it feels so right
Maybe this time, love won't end
It's the same old feeling back again
It's the one that they had way back when
They were too young to know when love is real
But somehow, some things never change
And even time hasn't cooled the flame
It's burning even brighter than it did before
It got another chance and if they take it
Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be more than just friends (just friends)
She's back in his life
And it feels so right
Maybe this time, love won't end
She's smiling like she used to smile way back then
She's feeling like she used to feel way back when
They tried, but something kept them
Waiting for this magic moment, oh-woah
Maybe this time
It'll be loving they'll find
Maybe now they can be more than just friends, oh
She's back in his life and it feels so right
Maybe this time (this time)
Maybe this time
Love won't end."

Ahri: "so good......."

Y/n looks at Ahri, she has heart shaped pupils. Y/n did a fake cough to bring Ahri's senses back in to reality.

Ahri: "yeah it was good."

Y/n: "hmmm maybe a little adjustments."

Ahri: "that's up to you but for me it was perfect."

Y/n did some adjustments while Ahri watched also eating the chicken. It took at least 30 minutes to finish the adjustments.

Y/n: "okay this is now perfect." 

Ahri: "damn I'm so full......"

Y/n: "you should stop before you get fat."

Ahri: "fuck you, it's my cheat day so I can eat what I want."

Y/n: "welp, I'm going to bed."

Y/n stands up then went to his room, while Ahri watches him walk away from the kitchen.

Ahri: "lemme sleep with you again....."

Timeskip brought you by

Y/n arrives at his college using his bike, he went to his classes before the music class, after hours it was music class, the music teacher called different students to preform their songs, they did good now it's Y/n's turns, he begins to song wit...

Y/n arrives at his college using his bike, he went to his classes before the music class, after hours it was music class, the music teacher called different students to preform their songs, they did good now it's Y/n's turns, he begins to song with a amazing voice, the girls in the room including the teacher has heart shaped pupils. Y/n finishes the song with a smile.

Now Y/n is fixing up his locker then someone closed it almost trapping Y/n's fingers.

???: "Hey nerd."

Y/n: [sigh] "what you want

Y/n: [sigh] "what you want. Jasmine?"

Jasmine: "I heard you preform a love song~?"

Y/n: "what about it?"

Jasmine: "was it about me~?"

Y/n: "hell no."

Y/n turns around and about to walk away but Jasmine grabbed his hand then pins him on to the lockers, she went closer to his face then smirks.

Jasmine: "I know you have a crush on me~ just spill it out, nerd~"

Y/n: [low chuckle] "you think I have a crush on you? Please it take a billion of years. I will develop an affection on you."

Y/n gently pushed Jasmine back before walking from her. Jasmine looks down on the floor with a pissed face, she looks up to watch Y/n walk away.

Jasmine: "just you wait. Y/n, you will be mine."

----------------------------------------

Cliffhanger