Chapter 15

After the little event with (Y/N) and Evelynn, the very next day. The three girls who are really jealous of Evelynn try to keep it to themselves while they are scolding her except Akali; she just watches on the couch with a bag of Lays chips.

Ahri: "Why the hell would you put a love spell on (Y/N)?!"

Evelynn: "Because I want him."

Kai'sa: "You could just say your feelings rather than using a love spell."

Ahri: "Yeah!"

Evelynn: "Nah, I like using the love spell way."

Ahri: "You know what? I'm using a love spell on him."

Kai'sa: "No fair! Just because you two have spells don't go on using on (Y/N)!"

Evelynn/Ahri: "Jealous?"

Kai'sa: "Yes! I mean no!"

Akali: "She's jealous."

Kai'sa covered her face with her hands to hide the red blush on her face, Akali still eating the chips before realizing something.

Akali: "Anyone seen (Y/N)?"

Evelynn: "Come to think of it, when I woke up. He's already gone from the bed."

Kai'sa: "I was the first one to wake up, I didn't see him anymore in the penthouse."

Ahri: "Maybe he went to his room to sleep again?"

The girls looked at each other, and they went to (Y/N)'s room. Akali opened the door and no one was inside, (Y/N)'s bed was neatly arranged. They all went inside the room checking if (Y/N) was hiding or something.

Kai'sa: "Where did he go?"

The girls left the room, went back to the living room and sat down on the couch while wondering where (Y/N) went. Few minutes of wandering, a portal appeared in the penthouse. The girls stood up from the couch and took defensive stances. A man with white hair, blue eyes, wearing a dark blue trench coat while holding a katana. Akali instantly recognizes who it is.

 Akali instantly recognizes who it is

Akali: "VERGIL!?"

Evelynn/Ahri/Kaisa: "Who?"

Akali: "Holy shit! I thought you were only a game character! You're real!?"

Vergil looks at Akali with a smirk, he snaps his fingers then his looks change. His white hair changed to brown, his blue eyes changed to yellowish gold color and his trench coat changed to a red hoodie. It was (Y/N) as Vergil.

KDA: "The hell!?"

(Y/N): "What?"

Akali: "Dude! I thought Vergil was real!"

(Y/N): "Nah, he's not real but his katana is."

(Y/N) throws the Yamato to Akali, she catches it in her hands. She begins to shriek in excitement like Ruby when she sees many weapons coming to Beacon, the other girls are confused and mad.