Story Time! Mentally Broken

Hello everyone who reads this. I'm the author, and you all may call me T. I'm here to thank everyone who reads this constantly with the updates. And to say I have two story ideas that I would like some opinions on, and which one y'all would like to to start alongside this one.

The first is a story where Izuku gains the abilities of the character Noob Saibot, from Mortal Combat. How you may ask, well by getting killed by the villian Quan Chi, with his quirk Soul Theif. Through experimentation of the darkness found in the boys soul, Quan Chi turns him into a merciless assassin. Although, through many trials, a certain hero student brings light to his darkened soul.

The second is an Izuku Yagi story, this one will contain only the Yagi twins however. In this story when Izuku is deemed quirkless and is neglected and abused he leaves and gets picked up by a trio of boxers who are heros. TJ combo, quirk: berserk, Balrag, quirk: pain ignorance, and Little Mak, quirk: Monster Minute. Under their tutialige, (looking for hero team name if you have any please comment them) , and training, Izuku develops a quirk of his own, one very similar to TJ Combo. 

Please comment which story you would like first and any ideas for the story, also they'll both be Izuocha becaus tbh I dont know how to write any other ship, apologizes to those who wanted something different. Now onto the story!!

_____________________________________

It had been 3 hours since the "interrogation" of Joker began, and it had not turned out the way Tsukauchi had hoped. It had turned into a twisted story time, about the slow crumbling of the pairs life and sanity.

Tsukauchi wanted to hear this full story, so did many other officers walking by the observation deck that observed Jokers holding room. Said obersvation deck had filled with officers from across the precinct. Many had become entwined in this madmans tale wanting, like many others, to know how it ends.

"How did you come to know what happened fo you in the hospital?" Tsukauchi's questions seemed for drone in, even to him, but some thing he needed to know. For his report of course.

Yeah, only his report.

"Well~" the madman chirped, "I was told by my mother and the doctor who saved me if course!"

His laughter continued after his words, just like how they followed a majority of his phrases. Although one thing stayed consistent, the unease it gave everyone who heard the laugh. It felt unnatural, unpredictable, and crazed.

"Can you tell us the experience when you woke us?"

This question caused a grin to grow on Jokers face, but then fade into a melancholy look. "I'll tell you" he said coldly.

Flashback 1 Year Ago

"When will they wake up?"

Inko, the Urarakas and Mitsuki havent left the hospital since Izuku and Ochako arrived on the stretcher. All of them worried for the two teenagers and curious of what exactly was done. The group cared little of the comment that Izuku now has a quirk, they wanted to know if their children were ok. Izukus quirk can and will wait. Masaru Bakugo, Mitsuki's husband and friend of the two family's, even came to visit but left due to getting called into work.

The doctor looked at them with tired eyes, he hadn't slept either as he had been tirelessly trying to stabilize Izuku and Ochako. "Honestly" he started "we dont know how they're alive, when they'll wake up is unknown as well."