Story Time! Her

"Can you tell me about your mother?" The detectives words echoed through the small room. Jokers smile faded however looking at the police officer with a raised eyebrow.

"Now why would you like to know about my mother?"

Jokers question came off differently than is past esthetic, the question had venom dripping from every word. But the detective couldnt understand why.

"Did she have anything to do with what you are now?" Tsukauchi has very curious about this boys story, and according to his quirk, everything hes said so far is true. Following the question the boy just started at the detective, before breaking down into a genuine, not insane laugh.

"Now that was funny, ever consider becoming a comedian?" The clown look alike asked while still laughing.

"Just answer the question." Ths detective spoke calmly, but with a threatening undertone. Joker just sighed.

"No she didn't do this to me" he said jestering to himself. "She's a saint, would never harm a fly"

Joker pouted and turned away following his response. 'Why is he acting like a child' the detective thought to himself.

"Can we continue the story then?"

Joker turned forward, the pout on his face replaced with his normal deranged smile. "Why sure we can now where was I..."

Flashback 12 years, First grade
(Sorry if my math is wrong)

Turns out Kaachan took being quirkless as an insult. And ever since hes found out he has made his personal goal to bully our young green haired protagonist. His classmates had abandoned him to the wolves and some even joined in the beating. The teachers were no different, watching the beatings while chuckling. Although a few teachers helped the boy by stopping the violence and by giving him medical attention.

Inko was not happy about the brutalitys being done to her son and wanted somthing done about them. Unfortunately for her and the teachers who helped Izuku, the principal was an extreme quirkest and hated the young quirkless boy for being quirkless. Due to this the principal had threatened the teachers and Inko with threats of being fired and phone calls to the police. Because of this not much could be done.

Going back to our protagonist, it was another day at school. The day had just began and the teacher had an announcement.

"Alright class quiet down now!" The teacher started "QUIET DOWN"

The yell of the teacher startled many of the children, the room turning quiet. The teacher sighed, thanking the kids for quieting down.

"We have a big announcement today." The teacher beamed, "we have a new student. Be sure to give her a warm welcome."

The class erupted into chaos and yelling, all except Izuku, who had opted to stay quiet out of fear of being beat up. As the new student walked in the class grew silent again, the new student was a girl with beautiful brown eyes. Her hair, also brown, was cut in a bob cut, and had two large bangs that framed her face. Her cheeks had light pink marks on them, almost like she was constantly blushing.

Izuku looked at her like one would look at an angel, hoping to befriend the girl as soon as he had the chance too. Unfortunately for Izuku he wasnt the only one with eyes on her. A explosive ash blonde haired boy looked at her with greed, 'she'll be my queen when I'm the number one hero' was the only thought running through the bullys mind.

"Alright class quiet." The teacher said sternly, this time the class listened. "Please give a warm welcome go your new classmate, Ochako Uraraka. "