Story Time! The "Accident"

Tsukauchi didn't know how long he'd been talking to this criminal, but he did know that he was getting some answers to some much needed questions. The boy smiled while telling the story, not an insane smile but a soft one. It was blatantly obvious that his physcy was damaged, that the detective knew, but how much was still normal.

"So" the detective began, "does this 'Ochako' person happen to be the 'we' you mentioned before."

Jokers smiled turned from genuine to crazy while looking at the detective. "Why yes she is, oh she is great! She my Jester in my court of laughter!"

Lunacy followed every phrase, every pause filled with laughter, but the detective remained unnerved. On the outside at least.

"Alrighty now back to the Story!" Joker yelled, the detective only sighed as the lunatic continued his tale.

Flashback 1 Year
Last year of middle school

It had been many since the incident with bakugo, and our two protagonists suffered for it. On multiple occasions they both would be beat to a pulp, and others, Izuku would get beat while the Ochako was forced to watch. It was a vicious cycle, their bodies covered in scares, but the two persevered. Ochakos parents had the same issues has Izukus, and were meant with the same ultimatum.

We now find ourselves in a classroom filled with rowdy children. With only a few being quiet, Ochako talked to one of the girls in the class while Izuku drew in his notebook labeled "quirk analysis practice". After her first day, Ochako intagrated very well into the class, becoming a friend to many. She was constantly asked about why she hung out with Izuku but she brushed off those questions.

Speaking of our green haired boy, the bullying from students, excluding bakugo and his gang, kind of stopped. Through Ochako, the rest of the student body saw that Izuku was a kind hearted innocent bean. Yes some verbal abuse still happend, but is was nowhere near as bad as it was the first year he was quirkless.

"Bang!" The students attention was brought to the front of the room, Izuku however didnt look up from his notebook and kept doodling away. The teacher had set a large stack of papers onto the table and was now staring at the class.

"Hello students" the teacher started, "today we are going over job application forms, or what your going to do in the future"

The teacher paused for a second before raising his arms in a V. "But all of picked you go to a Hero School!"

The class erupted into chaos untill one of bakugos goons said something.

"Wait he said all of us.." the boy stopped, as stupid as he was, he could barely put two and two together. "That means Midoriya also applied for a Hero School!"

The class fell silent as all eyes turned towards the green haired boy. Who, during all of this, was still drawing and writing analysis in his book. As he felt the stares of others on him he looked up saying, "what?"

The class was about to start picking on Izuku when the teacher spoke up. "Yes Mr. Midoriya did want to attend UA, but not in the hero course." Many students were shocked at this, knowing it was Izukus dream to become a hero. "Although Uraraka, and Bakugo are the only ones who put down the hero course that can actually do it."

At this point Izuku spoke up to the class, "That's right I'm going to go to UA to become a quirk analyst for the police or a hero company."
This is my story I can do what I want :)

At this point most of the students agreed with Izuku, while the teacher listed off all the students who's grades wouldn't let them into a hero school. This led to screams of aggravation, and tears of sadness. All while Izuku continued to draw, now, with Ochakos help.