𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪, 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 - ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℂ.

Buzz Buzz. I turned my head away from my show to see who was blowing up my phone. I picked it up to see Mitchel's contact photo. I was very confused cause they were supposed to be doing a practice performance for their next Veep's live stream right now.

"Hey? What's up?" I asked, confusion laced through my voice.

" Hey, are you busy right now?" Mitchel questioned. I could tell he was panicked.

" No, why?" I said sitting up in my chair, my full attention on Mitchel's voice.

"It's Clinton, he's having some sort of panic attack or something and he keeps asking for you. So I was wondering if you could run over here to try and help him?" He asked, obviously in a rush for a solution.

" Yeah, of course, text me the address and tell him I'm on my way," I said, scrambling to find my keys and throwing on one of Clinton's hoodies.

" You're a lifesaver," Mitchel said before hanging up the phone.

I ran to my car and typed in the address Mitchel gave me. I knew that Clinton had anxiety attacks before but they were never bad enough that the boys have to call me. I speed my way over there, then parked and ran inside the venue. I saw Christian and ran over to him.

"Where is he?" I said totally out of breath. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into their dressing room. I looked around and saw Clinton on the couch, his legs shaking and his breath moving fast through his body. I slowly approached him, he looked up and I could see instant relief cover his face when he saw me.

"Come here baby, I got you," I said, sitting next to him and pulling him into me so his head was resting in my neck. I ran my hand up and down his back slowly.

"Babes I need you to try and slow down your breathing, try to match mine," I said, taking a few deep breaths for him to match his with. I could feel his body calming down slightly. He slowly sat up and pulled me onto his lap. Both my hands resting on the sides of his face.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I said quietly, leaning my forehead to his. Clintons' love language had always been physical touch.

"I don't know. I was totally fine and then the more the rest of the guys talked about the tour the less and less control I had over myself" He said. He was slightly out of breath but doing better than a few minutes ago.
I knew he had been nervous about this tour. Due to everything that had happened in the last year with covid and things being canceled, the boys didn't fully know what touring would be like. It was slowly eating Clinton alive and today had been the final hit he needed to freak out.

"Baby, I know you stressed and scared about the tour. It's been a long time since the last tour and saying a lot has changed is an understatement. But you're going to be ok, I promise. You have all the boys with you, and I'm going to be at so many of the shows" I said. I knew more than anything he just needed reassurance right now.

"But you're not going to be there the whole time. I guess I've gotten so used to having you practically attached to my hip that going on tour without you sounds terrifying" He admitted. We had spent basically 24/7 with each other over the last year.

"I know, but we've done this before. This isn't your first tour Clinton and you know we have survived every other time. You're a rockstar. I promise even if I'm not there physically, I'm still there rooting for you" I spoke. Our faces were now only inches apart. I leaned forward and connected our lips in a warm kiss. Clinton pulled away and hugged me to his chest, I wrapped my small arms around his torso.

"I love you so much angel," He said against my head.

" I love you more babes, but if I remember correctly you have a show to practice for," I said looking up at him. He smiled before kissing me again and standing up, setting me gently on the ground. There was a quiet knock on the door, leading to the other 4 boys walking in.

"You okay bro?" Mitchel asked, obviously still concerned for his brother.

"Yeah, I'm good," Clinton said, smiling and much more relaxed than a few minutes ago. The rest of the guys finished getting ready and we're all about to head towards the stage to start practice. But Clinton ran towards me first, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, princess, I'll see you at home," He said kissing my head lightly.

"Of course babes, now go," I said ushering him off. He smiled and ran toward the stage. 

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓘𝓷 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें