ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕐𝕠𝕦 - 𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕝 ℂ.

"Thank you guys so much for watching and supporting us, we love you" Mitchel screamed as the light began to dim in the venue. The boys had just finished their first Livestream of the year and were beyond hyped. They were all dripping with sweat, the biggest smiles covering their face. Mitchel ran off stage and immediately started looking for me.

"Over here mitty" I yelled from their dressing room. Mitchel spun around and ran over to me, picking me up into the tightest hug. My legs hooked around his waist as he buried his head into my neck. I giggled and took his face in my hands, laying a kiss on his forehead.

"That was the most hype I've been in a long time, the energy was absolutely insane" Mitchel gushed, energy practically leaking out of his ears. I smiled down at him, enjoying seeing him this happy.

" You did amazing baby" I complimented. Mitchel connected our lips until we got practically trampled by Clinton and Christian. Mitchel set me down, giving them hugs and talking about the performance.

I walked up behind Mitchel, my arms snaking around his waist and my head resting on his back while he talked. He wrapped his arms around mine, lightly rubbing my hand with his thumb. I smiled as we slowly rocked back and forth.

" We should go out and celebrate boys!" Clinton suddenly blurted out. I groaned against Mitchel's back at the idea. I didn't mind the boys going out at all, I just kind of wanted a night alone with Mitchel. Mitchel turned around and looked down at me.

"Are you okay with that, love?" He asked. I sighed and moved my arms up to around his neck.

"Yeah, that's okay. Just promise to be home at a normal time please." I said, looking around the room and pointing at the other boys, " That applies to all of you". They all nodded and started getting their shit together to leave.

" Do you want me to drop you off at home?" Mitchel asked as we walked out of the venue to our cars. I nodded and walked towards Mitchel's car. He told the boys he was going to meet them there and got in the driver's seat.

Mitchel placed one hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel. I rolled down the window and vibed to the music Mitchel was playing. Halfway through the ride, the music got turned down and Mitchel squeezed my thigh to get my attention.

" Did you have fun tonight?" Mitchel asked, turning to make eye contact with me. I smiled and laid mine on his that was still on my thigh.

"Of course I did mitty, I love watching you perform. It makes me so proud to see you up there living your dream. Your my little rockstar" I said, watching a smile slowly growing on mitchels face.

"That means a lot love, thank you," He said. He slowly pulled into our apartment building parking the car. I looked at him confused, cause I thought he was only dropping me off then going to the club. He smiled at me and got out of the car, coming to my side and opening my door. He grabbed my hand as I got out of the car still very much confused.

" I thought you were going to the club with the rest of the guys?" I questioned as we walked up to our apartment door. He unlocked the door and pulled me into our apartment.

" I was, but I decided that I wanted to spend time with my gorgeous girl, who is always there to support me" He gushed. I smiled and hugged him tightly, he grabbed me by my thighs carrying me into our bedroom. He set me down and we both went to change. I changed into one of his shirts and then went to the bathroom to take off my makeup.

"You are absolutely stunning, angel," Said Mitchel, wrapping his arms around my small body and laying his head on my shoulder. He began to leave light kisses on my neck, trailing all the way up to my lips and placing a deep kiss on my lips.

" now come to bed and cuddle me" He whined, pulling me towards our bed. I rolled my eyes and followed him. We both laid down, my head on mitchels chest with my leg around his chest. He slowly ran a hand through my hair as he turned on Netflix.

We spent the rest of the night holding each other and expressing how excited we were for what the future holds. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 :) 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒂'𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 <𝟑