Italy again

Bose walks into the mans nest and sees Mika then he wraps his arms around her waist from behind.

Bose: hey my little angel.

Mika: hey what are up to today.

Bose: nothing can we go to the mall today.

Note: Bose can not drive in this chapter the last chapter was a one shot everything is back to normal there all fourteen.

Mika: sure what's at the mall?

Bose: churro sale they usually charge 5 bucks for 2 churros but this week there charging 25 cents for one and they just got a new flavor chocolate swirl they mix do and chocolate then fry it then put strawberry syrup on top miles tried it and he said it was delicious.

Mika: alright let me finish this first.

Bose: what are you doing he sits down next to her.

Mika: mixing my lip loss flavors.

Bose: cool what flavors have you created so far.

Mika: I got a pina colada flavor I think you might like.

Bose: can we try it together.

Mika: yeah sure I'm wearing it right now.

Bose leans against her and kisses her.

Mika: alright lets go to the mall.

Miles and chapa: can we come to.

Mika: yeah come on.

Bose whispers to Mika

Bose: so where just gonna pretend they weren't just behind the couch watching us.

Mika: it's best if we don't they'll just deny it.

They arrive at churro king and now there sitting on a bench at the mall.

Mika: we ate allot of churros.

Miles: I can't believe I ate a coin.

Chapa: I can't believe Bose and Mika shared it. This stuff is way too good to share.

Bose: it's less sugar plus we always share.

Suddenly a modeling agent comes up to them MA stands for modeling agent.

MA: hey you have a cute look she's looking at Bose.

Bose: yeah flattered but I have a girlfriend.

MA: oh sorry I'm Barbara cook modeling agency you look like you could model for me here's my card.

Bose: sorry this card says you work in Italy I've been there before but I'm back and I'm not moving away from my girlfriend again.

MA: well keep the card in case you change your mind Chow she leaves.

Mika: you turned down a modeling gig for me.

Bose: of course you to special for me to move away again I love you Mika.

Mika: love you too she gives him a kiss.

Later that night Mika comes in from getting a snack for her and Bose but when she walks in Bose looks sad.

Mika: hey Bosey what's wrong.

Bose: nothing.

Mika: you're thinking about that modeling gig aren't you.

Bose: yeah but I can't help it.

Mika: I get it and if you wanna go back to Italy you can go I don't want to hold you back from your dream.