The decision

Three weeks have passed and its time for his decision.

Bose whispered in Mika's ear.

Bose: Mika can I talk to you for a second it's really important he whispers so miles won't hear.

Mika: hey what's wrong baby why are you crying you need another hug.

Bose: no it's just it pains me to say this but I need to go to Italy it has great opportunities but I don't know my dad leaves next week but I don't want to leave you.

Mika: hey it's okay we both knew this was gonna happen we need to get through this together okay.

Bose: yeah you're right but aren't you scared?

Mika: Bose I was scared the first time we were separated but I'm even more scared now because the first time was me leaving for 3 months now you're leaving and who knows when the next time we'll see each other but I promise we'll always have each other in our hearts promise you'll never forget this we'll always be together with our hearts.

Bose: I promise well I gotta start packing but I promise I'll see you again before I go.

Mika: wait you don't have to go now do you can you stay with me for another hour please.

Bose: how could I say no I'll stay for another hour.

Mika: yay I'm gonna miss you so much.

Bose: me too I love you so much.

Mika: love you more come here.

Mika wraps her arms around his neck and starts kissing him then he slowly puts his hand on her waist.

Mika: can we cuddle one more time before you go?

Bose: sure you wanna go to sleep or watch a movie?

Mika: both we'll watch a movie that we'll probably go to sleep.

Bose: okay.