Telling the parents

The next day Bose goes to Mika's house so they can talk about them dating to there parents.

Angela: hey Bose Mika's right upstairs.

Bose: thanks.

Bose goes to her room.

Mika: hey Bosey what are you doing here.

Bose: I really think we should tell our parents were dating we already told miles and we know how that went maybe our parents will understand better than your brother.

Mika: maybe your right okay I think i'm ready thanks Bosey come on.

Bose: okay.

They go downstairs where Mika's parents.

Mika: hey mom dad can we talk to you guys?

Angela: sure what's on your mind.

Bose sits far away from her parents so he has time to run if he needs to.

Mika: well I'm just gonna come out and say it me and Bose are dating we have for almost the past year next week's our anniversary.

Angela: oh uh wow you two kept this from us for almost a year.

Bose: it's only because your son miles didn't approve and we thought you guys wouldn't understand. but is it okay that were dating?

Herman: well I'm not happy that you two didn't tell us for almost a year but we know now so I'll be okay with it but tell me if you get married please.

Mika: we can keep that promise mom how bout you.

Angela: I'm alright with it two and I'll talk to miles so he'll leave you alone.

Mika: thanks guys come on Bose lets go tell your mom.

Bose: I already did also she went out of town can I stay over tonight.

Angela: yeah sure you can sleep in Mika's room.

Mika: you got any clothes or do you need to borrow miles clothes.

Bose: I got clothes.