"No he just made me wash his shirt." He said rolling his eyes.I felt bad.

"I am sorry,I was coming to help you,But that stupid annoying ass stopped me!!!"

"It's okay hobi,It's not like I am gonna see him again,Just forget it."

Then the receptionist came and apologised to him which he forgave her so fast saying it wasn't her fault at the first place.This guy is an literal ANGEL.

Here comes JIKOOK...

@The Bangtan College

Jimin's POV

I was walking with Yeonjun to our classroom when we heard that there is a transfer student as a senior who is super handsome.Every girls and guys were around him so we couldn't see who it was.Whoever he is,I don't care cuz I have class.So me and Yeonjun went towards our class.

"He is really handsome,right?"

"Yeah,He is...I wish he is single!!"

I heard the girls talking about him.Now I am curious who that guy is!!What is with him that makes everyone go crazy?! I was in my thought when the class ended.After a few more classes we went to have lunch at the cafetaria.We were peacefully having lunch when we heard everyone screaming;Well I was startled,then came to know that It was just that new guy coming to have lunch.Can't everyone just let him have his lunch peacefully.My train of thoughts stopped when I saw him.I can't complain now.He is GORGEOUS.

I was staring at him with my mouth open until he looked back at me.My heartbeat started to race,I can hear it in my ears now.I quickly turned my gaze towards the food and continued eating without looking at him.I am blushing,I can feel it.But Why?!

Suddenly I noticed Yeonjun is not eating but looking at someone with wide eyes.

"Gosh Yeonjun,stop staring at some random guy, you have a boyfriend!!!" I said and laughed.

He quickly looked at me like I caught him doing something wrong and he smiled a little.What is wrong with him?? I looked where he was looking and saw that handsome dude sitting while facing me in another table.I blushed again,I finished my food fast and went for my next class dragging yeonjun with me.

After our class,we went to the bakery we always visit after our classes.It's like our daily routine to have sweet cakes and mochis there and go back to home together.I can feel yeonjun thinking about something.When I asked he said nothing and just shrugged his shoulders.

After having a tasty mochi we were walking towards where his car was parked,today it was his turn to drop me.We were talking and laughing when a group of men in black with masks surrounded us.

When one guy tried to take me yeonjun stopped him but he was kicked.

"YEONJUNNN".

A guy caught me and tried to drag me with him When someone's hand stopped him.Even though they are wearing their masks I can see thier scared face especially of the guy who tried to drag me.

PUNCH

That guy fell down and begged to leave him alive when others ran for their life.That is when I saw him.

"JK" I  heard yeonjun saying.Does he know him before?!

"Come with me,I will take you home." The handsome guy said.

"No,It's okay.Yeonju-"

"No,He can't!!!" "Right?"he turned towards yeonjun and asked him.Yeonjun just stared at me with an unknown expression before replying,

"Yeah,Go with him Jiminie,He will take you home safely than I do..."

"But Yeo-" Before I could say anything that guy called JK carried me in a bridal style and took me to his car.I am looking like a damn tomato right now!!!

Will be continued....🤗

Uff what was that?!!1207 wordsss,PHEW!!😅

comment and support guys....💜

If you have any doubts feel free to ask in the comments.❤

Was that borringgg???

Credits goes to the rightful owners to the pictures shown above...