After hours of the tour we went home but before that I took a last min picture of the Eiffel Tower I

After hours of the tour we went home but before that I took a last min picture of the Eiffel Tower I. The night and it was so romantic looking. We went home and we have 30 days left which is we are celebrating Ruperts bd here I think. But we got to the hotel and we took a bath and got ready for tomorrow. I put the outfit I wanted to wear tomorrow and went to shower. After shower we did our routine and got to bed Tom was tired so he snuggled his head in my breast while I was looking for the picture I was supposed to post.
I edited the picture and posted on Instagram. It got 2k in just a min well I think my fans really miss me. After that I went to sleep and snuggled back with Tom "good night baby" I said whispering and went to bed.

3 weeks past and we have 2 more weeks just found out we are not celebrating Ruperts bd here. But we went on a shopping for gifts on set since we came here. We bought shirts keychains and more stuff like jewelry (not expensive) and more. We got home and decided to fit our liquids that we don't use in the big bag. We fixed all our laundry and put in on one side of the luggage and I have 11 more outfits same as Tom. Tom was in his phone all day and I'm getting suspicious but I ignored it. It was 6:50 in the evening and Tom dressed super nice. "Tom baby where are you going?" I asked "dress nice and meet me at the lobby." Tom said and I dressed nicely, I wore a dress and a blazer because it's cold and wore boots heels.

I went to the lobby and looked for Tom and then he came out with one rose and I smiled

I went to the lobby and looked for Tom and then he came out with one rose and I smiled. He is so romantic and he knows I love Paris. "Okay baby come with me in the Uber and after we got off close your eyes I'll carry you." Tom said "Okay but babe what is it just tell me please" I said and made puppy eyes "Nope not today mrs Felton I- I mean future" he said and winked at me so we got to the Uber and got our Tom carried me in a bridal style and said " 1 2 3 and OPEN" he said I opened my eyes and it was a table filled with food maybe this is our dinner. "Baby you didn't have to do this." I said smiled and kissed him "well this is for my future wife" and kissed me too, we ate dinner talked about the future again and ransoms stuff actually then we went to the hotel.

" I said smiled and kissed him "well this is for my future wife" and kissed me too, we ate dinner talked about the future again and ransoms stuff actually then we went to the hotel

The view

The set up

The set up

We went home,and got changed into our pjs and decided to watch a movie. "You know today is the best day ever!" I said "really?" Toms said "yes and i love you so much for this wonderful day" I said " let's watch a movie!" Tom said "what movie you choose" I said "okay what about mhmm titanic.?" Tom said "Perfect!" I said and we put titanic on. I was crying and Tom noticed. "Aww baby come here.." Tom said "it's so sad why would she leave him." I said crying "idk baby that's how it works" Tom said "she's selfish" I said with a pouty look and Tom just giggled. "Baby?" Tom asked "yes?" I said "when are we coming home?" Tom asked "umm in about 2 more weeks. Why.?" I asked "well I wanted to make this special and I want to make sure you had fun.. did you have fun.?" Tom said "ofc I had fun! This is one of my favorite countries". I said "okay good. Well let's sleep shall we?" Tom said "okay let's sleep I'm tired" I said and we went to sleep. I was cuddling Tom and he was cuddling me too and it was just perfect.

1 week later
I woke up and this is just one more week here :((
I will just miss this place anyways Tom ordered breakfast in bed and we waited "Heyy good morning bubs" I said "good morning future wife" he said winking at me and I smiled I went to the bathroom and did my routine. When I went out with just a towel in my body the waiter is there he saw me in my towel and i quickly closed the door and just sits there embarrassed the waiter was so nice and said "I'm sorry miss" and I said "no it's not a promise I should have known you were there" I said "okay baby breakfast is here HES gone come out and get your clothes" Tom said "okay" and went out I orders waffles with bacons and sausages and Tom ordered the same thing and there was orange juice. After breakfast we all explored France because it's our last week here, we went to shops for souvenirs.

Me and Emma bought snow globes and an Eiffel Tower metal design. While the boys also bought some things for themselves. We also bought things for our friends. After buying stuff and exploring the country we all got hungry. "I'm quite hungry" Rupert said "yeah me too" I said "let's find somewhere to eat!" Emma said and we all approved, me and Tom were behind Emma and Rupert I was close to Tom and Tom was holding my waist "baby are you hungry.?" I asked Tom "yea maybe a little and I'm quite tired of roaming around the country." Tom said "well after eating dinner I'm also gonna sleep" I said and we giggled and followed the 2 lovers

We all found the perfect place and it was a pizza place 😍. We all went in and ordered 1 large cheese pizza and we ordered 2 large cheese pizza for take out i for me and Tom and I for Emma and Rupert. We all ate and went to the hotel,I took a bath and did my skin care and so does Tom. After I took a bath I feel a bit energetic so we watched a movie while eating pizza. We watched twilight (ps it's 2008 btw). The movie ended and we decided to throw the pizza box since it was empty, we made it comfy and slept.

Thank you so much for waiting I'm now currently writing chapter 13 of this story! Please vote and comment what I should do next cuz I have no idea! ❤️

🧚‍♀️1774🧚‍♀️words !