» Chapter Fourteen «

Start from the beginning

CelesteCloud Joined the Game

Ranboo whispers to You: Join VC 3

You whisper to Ranboo: Okay :D

I open up my VC as I join VC 3. After a while I am met by Ranboo's excited voice.

"Hey Celeste!!" Ranboo said as I smiled.

"Hey Ranboo! I hope you're doing well!" I said as I saw his character shifting in front of me as I did the same.

"I am doing well and I am gonna be giving you a tour around the place but first you need to run." He said as I got a bit confused.

"Wait why tho?" I asked and before I knew it the game over screen came as I saw that Dream killed me and I remembered what Dream does when someone new comes.

"That's why." He said as I respawned and turned around to see Dream's green character.

"Yo green man!" I said as he fired another arrow at me but it was a miss as I started to run.

"Run! Go to the holy lands like I did! He won't be able to kill you there!" he said as I followed his character to the holy lands and thankfully I was able to reach it on time before he killed me.

"Suck it green man! You can't kill me here!" I said as his character looked at me before putting down the crossbow as he logged off.

"Well that was fun." I said as Ranboo nodded.

"Yeah it was and before I start the tour, here you go." he said as he handed me netherite armor, a netherite axe, shield, a diamond pick and shovel and a netherite sword.

"Oh thanks! You didn't have to do that!" I said as I picked up the armor and wore it as I put the weapons and shield in my inventory and looked at my chat.

KaylaIsHere: Simpboo!

Number1CelesteBooShipper: Ship!

CelesteBooShipper: Yeet! my ship!

User7: awww!

User4: cute!

"Okay so you're armored up! Let's start the tour." Ranboo said as he went on to a direction to start it as I opened up the tab to see who was on the server right now.

Quackity
Captain Puffy
Technoblade
Ranboo
Tubbo
Tommy
Purpled
Philza
Anne Cora
FoolishG
Punz
Nihachu

I smiled as I followed Ranboo around as he showed the different places in the Dream SMP. I met Quackity, Punz and Anne along the way too. Right now we were passing the Jack Manifold Hotel which I knew very well belonged to Tommy. That's when I saw Captain Puffy coming our way as I typed in something real quick.

<CelesteCloud> Hello Puffy!!!

<Captain Puffy> Hi!!

<CelesteCloud> Join VC3!

<Captain Puffy> Okay! One sec!