MY SPECIAL DAY

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GOOD  MEAN A VERY GOOD RESPONSE I LOVE YOU A LOT ❤💙

NOW BACK TO STORY...

-------------------------------- 

Darshan's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face but it fell soon as i realized that how must she felt when i didn't smiled back , chuck it off raval and do the work .

i lifted my self from my king size bed and went to my washroom did my daily chorus and then took a black tuxedo for the office from my walk in closet and got ready , went downstairs and greeted Alice as she served me and sid breakfast , we finally reach the office and started the work by the lunch time my mom sent me the details of the marriage which i forwarded to gaurav uncle which included the date and day of marriage , engagement will be held on the same day itself and the venue is my penthouse .     

The date is of from 1 week from now and I am really excited.

The days went well and desperating as well I was getting impatient about her now.

The day of marriage

Darshan's pov

The day is toady she will be mine only mine no one else's,  I will be the only one who will make love with her , live with her and touch her,  talk to her,  hear her laughter and talk to her, kiss her and do everything which make her feel that I love her .

Now it's time to get ready . I decided I simple yet nice kurta to wear as I have to wear it whole freaking day honestly I like tuxedo they are comfortable but my mom want me to wear a kurta now I am here wearing it at least isme choice h kya pehnna h , I decided this one

His outfit

Anushka's point of view

Today is siddhi's marriage she is happy and I am here in heavy lehnga preparing for the marriage running here and there so that we can reach there on time , there I mean his penthouse for the marriage , I was doing work when aunt came .

"What are you doing here you flifty girl ?"

"Nothing aunt , bas gifts car m rakh rahi thi" (keeping the gifts in the car)

"I told you to be with siddhi it's her special day"

"Yes"

"Why are you not there?"

"But..."

"No argument,  go and see her wether she need some help or not"