Surprise That Come In A Small Package

That one word, makes Wang Yibo, a cool guy, dominant alpha almost drop down on his knee as he was stunned to look at the small girl, who is beaming with happiness but as he was too stunt to speak a word.

The small girl's facial expression from a happy smiling face change to a sad expression as she looks down on her hands and murmurs lowly;

"I should have listened to mama and not to come here to find you".

With that being said, it was like an invisible slap, a slap on Yibo's face which makes him sober up and walk over towards the small girl. The moment he stands in front of the girl, she looks up and smiles while Yibo takes a knee in front of her.

"What is your name, baobei?" asked Yibo in a loving tone as he releases his pheromone of calmness towards her.

"I'm Nova, I'm your daughter" as she smiles brightly while sniffing the air slightly, then she adds; "Your scent is the same when mama come back home from his trip". while looking at Yibo.

Her eyes that looked at Yibo, was giving out a needy eye, in an instant Yibo's father instinct know what she wanted from him so he held his arms out while the 10-year old girl went in for a hug.

"You smell of jasmine papa, Nova love it"

"You, my baobei smell like strawberry"

"I finally get to hug you, papa," said Nova as she hugs Yibo tightly while taking a deep breath of his scent.

"Papa will never leave you behind anymore, papa will always hug you my baobei" said Yibo as his heart felt heavy.

Yibo was trying to control his pheromone as he focusing on giving out a comfy, protective and fatherly pheromone, in the middle of the living room where the father-daughter duo was hugging beautifully, full of love another voice could be heard.

"I'm home"

"Kai my boy, welcome back home baobei" said Yibo's father as he greets his grandson at the door while he removed his shoes.

"Yeye, where nainai?" asked Kai as he walks over to his grandpa.

"In the living room, and your papa got a surprise for you"

Both Kai and his grandpa walk over to the living room where he saw his father smile brightly at him as he stands up and walk over to his son, picking him up, hugging him before he places him down a few meters away from Nova.

The moment Nova and Kai look at each other, they both gasped as they said; "You look like me" in unison as they pointed at each other.

"Indeed you both are," said Yibo as he smiles at them both.

Nova who was stunned for a second, quickly regain his sense, walk over to Kai, hug him quickly as she says; "I found you!, mama couldn't find you but I can!" then she let him go first then turn towards her bag.

Nova was so focus on her task, as she unzips her bag, pull out a diary, flips through a couple of pages and stop at the page where she marked with a feather and show the diary to Yibo.

"You are my brother. We look the same. I know you because of your smell. I will never forget your smell, you smell like cherry" said Nova as she smiles brightly towards them.

"You are so smart" praise Yibo's grandma as she pinches Nova's cheek while she beaming at her liking the compliment.

"My baobei, how did you come here? It's 12 hours journey from Harrow" asked Yibo as reality hit him hard.

"I come with my uncle papa"

"Where's your uncle?"

"He outside"

"Outside? Out there at the car porch?"

"No yeye, he is outside"

"Can you call him? Papa want to meet your uncle"

"Okay papa"

Nova then heads over to her backpack again, pull out her phone, unlock it then press on the contact list, dial on shushu Eden. On the third ring, he picked up the call.

"Shushu! Can you come and pick me up?", "Yes", "Okay, I will wait for you". Then she hangs up the phone and looks at them.

"Shushu will be here in a few minutes"

"Thank you baobei, oh Kai why not you introduce yourself to Nova and then get to know each other," said Yibo.

Both Kai and Nova get along quickly, talking about absolutely everything, their favourite food, drinks, etc. Filling each other with information about themselves. Yibo was standing by the side looking at them together with his parents having a mini-debate.

"Is she Kai's twin sister?"

"Nova is Liam and Dema's daughter?"

"How is this possible? Didn't Liam told his parents that Nova, no, I mean Xiu Ming die?"

"It seems like Liam and Dema keep this secret from Liam's evil parents including us. I myself don't know this mama, papa. This is huge, seriously huge" said Yibo.

Then all of a sudden the mansion doorbell ringing and in an instant Nova stands up from her seat and run over towards the door while Kai follows suit together with the others.

"Shushu! Natalya!" said Nova loudly as she smiles brightly at him while open the door widely for him.

"Nova!" said Natalya happily as she hugged Nova.

"Natalya this is my twin brother Kai and Kai this is my cousin Natalya and shushu Eden," said Nova happily introducing them.

"Hi Kai" greet both Natalya and Eden while Eden lowers himself to their height.

"Nova, Kai look like you. I'm talking to two Nova" said Natalya smiling brightly while the three of them laughing at Natalya's comment.

"Hi I'm Eden, Natalya's father and Nova's uncle," said Eden as he extends his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Wang Yibo, Kai and Nova's father. This is my father, Wang Wei and my mother Wang Xia" said Yibo as he shakes Eden's hand, all business-like while introducing him to his parents.

"So! So! Will Nova's younger siblings will look the same as you two?" asked Natalya excitedly as she jumps up and down.

"I can't wait to see!" said Nova happily as she too jump up and down.

"I can't wait!" said Kai who doesn't know anything but still follow them.

"Papa! Papa! Will my twin brothers or sisters look like us?" asked Nova innocently as she pointed at herself and Kai while cocking her head to the side.

"What? I don't understand baobei. Could you explain more?" asked Yibo.

"Papa, you suppose to be smart, you still don't know? Mama is pregnant with twins like us, twins" said Nova as she smiles brightly again.

"Yes, yes shushu's belly is big. You should look at him, shushu walk almost like a penguin but cut penguin or else shushu will be sad" said Natalya as she mimicking penguins together with Nova while they nod their heads.

Yibo once again struck with another piece of information that makes him speechless, unmoved, statue-like, stuck in time as he processes the information that Nova and Natalya blurred out.

"Yibo?" asked Wei as he looks at his son that went statue-like.

"Yibo. Unbelievable. *slap*" said Xia, Yibo's mother before she slaps his son slightly.

"Yes mama, papa. Sorry, could you bring the kids and our guest to the living room as I got an urgent matter to attend to now" said Yibo as he looks at his parents, blinked a couple of times then excuse himself.

Yibo turns around power walk walking towards the staircase while screaming; "YuYan! My bedroom now!" as he head over to his room.

A couple of rushing steps could be heard by the rest of them as the maids make their way to Yibo's bedroom.