𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙭 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙭𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤.

𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢,"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Haven't you heard? There was a 1000 years nine-tailed fox was living on that mountain. No one has ever gone there due to fear. I heard if anyone made any contact with the fox, they'll be cursed for their whole life,"

Such a rumour has spread all over the kingdom. Fear amongst the villagers has made none ever dared to step near the mountain including the forest surrounding it. However, there was a single child who dared to do so.

The mountain wasn't so difficult to climb on, yet for a small child to be able to arrive at the top was an incredible fact itself. He was born curious, such rumour wouldn't make him fazed. As long as his curiosity is answered, he wouldn't mind to through anything. His heterochromia iridium orbs strayed the greenery.

He was awed. The scenery from here was so breathtaking and picturesque. The kingdom looked so tiny, including the palace. He could see no one was there excluding himself. Though, he was still a small kid. He couldn't escape from being careless.

Too near on the cliff and haven't noticed how dangerous it was, he was too focused on the scenery he was having. Fortuitously, his small feet had slipped, it was a matter of time he fell from the cliff. Yet no sound was squeaked from the boy's throat.

Before he could, a single hand of a person had suddenly grabbed onto his little arm, pulling him backwards. He stumbled on his feet and blinked. Slowly lifting his chin, his eyes widened in astonishment.

The sight before him was even prepossessing than the scenery he just admired.

The unknown man had a short spiky ash-blond lock, a pair of fierce ruby orbs, and pale skin. His pair of ears was on top of his hair, and his back had the big, blond, single red nine-tailed.

"Fuck off from here,"

His words snapped the little boy into reality, his little hand in the others had already been let go. The fox's words were soft-toned but they sounded so harsh. 

"Your...ears and nine-tails, can I touch them?"

Now it was the fox's turn to be surprised. Those words were unexpected to hear from a child. This boy was supposed to run the hell away from here chaotically. Right after he almost fell into a cliff and been saved by the spread rumour's ghost, or whatever the humans see nine-tailed foxes as.

The ash-blond fox slowly bent to have closer eye contact with the boy, his eyebrows furrowed. His glowing orbs turned darker, his pupil was smaller to show an intimidating and feared feature.

"Have a try. I'll slash off every part of you before you could,"

It worked. Oh well. For a short amount of time at least.

The poor small boy was trembling, yet he didn't take a step backwards. He took a deep inhale, reaching his hand to the ash-blond fox's hair and gently stroked it. Such random action made the fox triggered, immediately pulled back.