𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

The kiss was soon ended with Shoto pushing the ash-blond male by his chest, his heterochromatic eyes looking downwards to analyze what had happened. His very first kiss was taken, so unexpectedly like this. Katsuki was, attracted to him just because he was his first love's reincarnation. Katsuki was willing to help him and he should've been grateful enough, he wasn't supposed to wish for more. He wasn't sure even if he was allowed to. 

"The man...you just kiss. Was it me? Or your first love?" 

Katsuki was frozen on the spot. Wondering himself why did he do that without thinking. 

"It wasn't me. I see," Shoto mumbled that made the ash-blond flinched. "Halfie, I-" 

"I'm not the shadow of the one you seek," the bi-colored latter sighed. "So, make up your mind right here and now. Either you cling on to your past that's way past its expiration date or..."

"Or?"

"See me clearly for who I am," Shoto suspired. "Even if I'm hideous to look at," 

Katsuki frowned at that. "The fuck you're on about? Fucking blind halfie. You're sayin' my taste is shit? I won't fall in love with a bastard that has your face if I think you're hideous," 

Shoto blinked. "Don't you think my scar is-" 

"It's badass, so what? He had the same scar yet I still liked him. Some burnt skin won't change my fucking mind. I'm not that low to fall just for a pretty face," Well, Katsuki actually did. Shoto was obviously pretty and his scar makes him stand out more, in a positive way. He was used to this. He has always known Shoto was insecure about his appearance. He didn't mind profusely remind how pretty the other male was but, not now just yet. Not before they confirm what were their relationship. 

Shoto was still stupidly beautiful in any way. 

The bi-colored male gave a tiny smile, feeling his heart flattered. 

═.✵.════

'Are you two dating?
What's his age?
His job?
Where are you right now?
Tell me.
Tell me who's that guy!' 

Kyoka spammed the bi-colored male with texts yet none of them has been read. Even though Shoto always read her texts right away. Kyoka pouted and crossed her arms. "He completely ignored me," 

"He's probably just a person Todoroki's having an interview with," Denki assumed and Kyoka shook her head. "No way. The look he gave Shoto was the look that could easily melt your heart..." she giggled and Denki sneered. "I can't believe he keeps it as a secret from us, the closest to him. But, I thought he wasn't the type to be in a relationship. He had never through one before," Kyoka tilted her head. 

═.✵.════

Butterflies in Shoto's stomach. Thousands of them flying in rage. He was nervous, the kiss still couldn't get off his mind and he was thinking of nothing but it. They're just friends, even though they never said anything about it. The stroll was silent, Shoto was roaming his gaze elsewhere. Anywhere but Katsuki next to him. 

"The weather's hot, isn't it?" Shoto said, breaking the silence. 

Katsuki raised an eyebrow and huffed. "Better than winter. It's the season when the woods are the chattiest. All flowers and trees get their fair share of sunlight, rain, and wind. Noisy fuckers," 

"That's not the case in the city, though. The sunlight one enjoys at home differs depending on which floor one lives on. It's the same for humans and plants, Receiving more sunlight leads us to be healthier," Shoto hummed. 

"Some observant bastard you are," Katsuki paused his steps, turned to face the latter. Though Shoto turned to the other side to avoid eye contact. Katsuki continued to stare yet Shoto locked his eyes elsewhere, which made Katsuki befuddled. "Oi. Look at me when I'm talking,"