24

| 18+ |

| 18+ |

Jennie Pov's

I did what she command now I'm facing the wall then she start to roam her hands to my body slowly her touches sending shivers to my body causing me to breath out "we're just starting yet your moaning eh" she like to tease me "I'm not moaning dumbass" I gritted my teeth in anger "but this will make you" before I said anything I felt her fingers inside my cunt making me release a moan "see? Your moaning now but it's better if you moan your boyfriend name" She's the girl who said that to me for the first time! You're basically making out with someone and cheating to your boyfriend yet this girl want me to moan his name than her? Is she pissing me or perhaps testing me? Let's see "But it's better if I moan daddy master, right?~" I moaned because girl she's fucking me using her finger pulling it out and in making me pushing the wall and moaning mess "Ah-shi-fuck!" I moaned loudly and I bet it can be heard around this big garden "daddy master! Ahh! Hng~" I really feel close and before I can cum she quickly withdraw her fingers make me face her and slap her "Did I tell you to stop!" I'm mad at frustrated because I haven't released then next thing I knew my both arms are above me now basically pinned on the wall while her right leg is in my cunt "Ruby Jane, How dare you to slap me? And remember I'm the top and your daddy especially your master do you need to follow my command either you like it or not" she so hot when she's looking at me her eyes it's feel like she's already picturing me naked "now Ruby Jane..take off your clothes for me~" this girl commanding me with her joke tone make me want to punch her and struggle her to her death without making it so long I quickly followed her now I'm all naked in front of her without any clothes "now all on fours" gosh the hallway is so dirty there's a lot of moss "very good because she of that you will receive a reward from me" the next thing I knew she's already inserted something to my pussy and pushing it in and out it's feel and like dick..? No the fucking hell! "Ah~shit! Y-y/n wha-" I can't help but moaned and moaned because this is feel good and better than Kai dick "what the hell is this inside of me Y/n?!~" I moaned loudly making her to slapped my bun bun cheeks causing me to bite my lip because of pain yet pleasure "so tight ugh" she so hot when she moaned "this. is. my. 11 inches. dick" she must be kidding me right?!? How did the hell she had a monster?!? And it's feel so good she answered me by thrusting one by one while she said her answers "I'm fu-ah! Yes! Yes! Shit!" Gosh I'm moaning messed and it's feel so good and she's better than Kai she easily make me rolled my eyes and hang my jaw while thrusting "faster daddy master!" For me being a good bad bitch girl she moved faster "Kai!~ shit!" I remember what she said earlier to moan my boyfriend name while fucking me and I did it "yes, just moan his name baby girl" she's clearly doubling her speed making me to cum without her knowing I feel so sensitive down there but she didn't stop "I said stop I'm in fucking ah! UHng! Hmm~ pain!" She just chuckles and keep banging me "let me feed your pussy with my juice Ruby Jane don't you dare to complain I know you like it  neither love it" she's right after she came back here I'm always craving for her touch or attention but she's always giving me a cold shoulder or replies she even dare making fun of me by teasing me "daddy please?" I'm crying now because of pain and pleasure "I'm close baby girl" she said after that I felt a warm inside me "you did well by moaning his name, wanna know why?" She asked while bucking up her pants before she hide her dick I saw it! It's so fucking big and there's also a veins I wonder if I can feel it once this thing go inside my luxury bitch mouth just for her only dick "Yeah"I'm trying to catch my breath "because when his fucking you I bet you will moan my name than his name, Ruby Jane" she whispered to my ear after that she peck on my lips and leaves me alone and naked here in the fucking old garden!

Y/n Pov's

I can't believe my day today because I just had sex with this two girls who's both my enemies I just laugh silently thinking how my plan is slowly moving now just a more trap I'm sure they will fell for it I'm just in the basic but they already fell from it I wonder how these girls will fight for position, title, power, or for me? Let's see in the end. I hate wasting my time so I decided to take a bath and changed my clothes again because I'm going to visit my mom because it's been 6 years since I'm gone I just wonder how her tomb looks like if the Kim's also taking care of it or my old man the one who's doing that? Because after all I'm just a puppet of the Kim's who's always following my master command just like how my master following his master moves called the puppeteer after I changed my clothes to the black T-shirt and nude black pants with the pair of white sneakers when I go downstairs to the living room I saw Kai looking down then Mr. Kim pointing gun to him then I felt a pairs of arms just circle to my waist "Where you going?" It's Jennie Kim "I hope you're aware that your boyfriend is in his death now" when I said that Kai looked to us with his eyes screaming fears causing Jennie to laugh "I don't care because I'm done playing with him after all you already here, so why do not play with me?" Based on her craziness she's still in her Ruby Jane personality "Mr. Kim? Please let my team have fun also, I'm just going to visit graveyard" I said and remove Ruby Jane arms to my waist and about to leave when Mr. Kim shouted "Okay but dig some for Kai if you don't mind" the I smile to his idea before I enter my car I messaged Jennie.

To: Ms. Jennie

Tell to your dad it's better if Mr. Kai is the one who will dig his own grave that's fun you know, xxx.

From: Ms. Jennie

Oh..I got it that's will be fine, take care my Y/n xoxo ❤️

______________________________

A/n: Lame chapter again ('T^T'), don't forget to vote <3!

Words: 1198.