9

No one's Pov's

Jennie got bored staying to Lisa house so she never finished the movie and quickly called her driver to pick up her and now she's in her room checking some online shopping when she received a request video call to her cousin Jisoo "It's already late, why she need to call?" Jennie asked annoyed before she answer the call "Hell----" before she greet her cousin she got cut off by her cousin seriousness "Your parents is still awake Jennie?" Jisoo asked make Jennie scoffs "What do you think? It's already late and you didn't even let me greet you first, first thing you do us asked about my parents then what about me?" Jennie is might be brat but she have a soft heart to her cousin but Jisoo don't have time to baby her cousin because the call is important "I requested a video call this late because it's important so tell me is if uncle and aunty is still awake Jendeukie" Jisoo said almost pissed make Jennie grab her laptop and asked out of her room "just wait a second" Jennie said while going downstairs heading to her parents who's busy watching movies "Mom, dad? Jisoo unnie called!" Jennie shouted make Mrs. Kim paused the screen then Jennie place her laptop to the table "Good evening uncle and aunty sorry to bother you but I need to tell something and it's important" Jisoo said make Mr. Kim knows the call is really serious "go ahead" Mr. Kim said make Jisoo sigh deeply before she speak "All your men is here they're all laying in the bed with machines they're pretty wounded by the gun shots we got almost 50+ bullets from all your men and I can say it will take a week for them to get released" Jisoo said make the Kim's confused of what she's saying "Yah! Wait unnie! What are you talking about???" Jennie asked showing her confused looked "Uncle Kim's men got under attacked this afternoon which almost make them die and about master Y/n.." Jisoo sigh and aboud looking to them make the Kim's and butler Jeon listen carefully he want to also know about his son condition "What's with Y/n?" Butler Jeon asked make Jisoo sigh "She's pretty wounded I got 4 bullets from her body and she need to have Physical therapy for her walking then she might awake after a week" Jisoo said make Jennie froze and didn't said anything then butler Jeon asked about his son "Ms. Jisoo? What about my son? Jeon Jungkook" his almost cry he can't imagine his son laying in hospital bed "Don't worry Mr. Jeon your son managed to escape with the F8 girls because it's master Y/n order by the way Head master Sein is almost die, I can really tell the enemies armors is their big advantage that's why they're almost die" Jisoo said make Mrs. Kim worried "They're in the middle of the jungle doing their training when they suddenly heard a gun shots and shouts from the main house then next things happened they're already receiving enemies bullets and yes they have a gun but their bullets are not enough to kill them all" Jisoo telling the story make Jennie leaved them alone and quickly go to the staff rooms, to Y/n room.

Jennie arrived to Y/n's room the familiar perfume make her childhood memories with Y/n flashbacks to her head make her cry and lie down to Y/n old bed which is small now for Jennie's body "you stupid!" Jennie shouted to Y/n's old pillow "I told you don't leave me! Now looked what happened to you!" Jennie shouted again she doesn't care about her add to cart things she saw online she's worried sick to Y/n's state then she heard a door knock and it's open revealing his dad "I'm planning to visit them in weekends do you want to come?" Mr. Kim asked make Jennie sniff and face her father with her puffy eyes and her pouts "yes please" she said and hugged her father make Mr. Kim caressing his daughter hair.

Weekends comes

In Canada

Jennie Pov's

Today we just arrived to Canada and it's beautiful here! The structures designs are cool and there's a lot of unfamiliar food stalls here and I can hear some familiar but weird meaning words to the people's who's passing by "Jennie? Get in the car now" Mr. Kim said while butler Jeon waiting for her to go in so I quickly go inside the car make me seated beside her father and butler Jeon is in passenger seat "Master Kim, I already informed Ms. Jisoo the dinner before we go to the hospital" butler Jeon said make dad nodded while I'm still amazed to my surroundings.

I can't believe that dad have a house here in Canada and it's surroundings with a lot of securities as I go to my room I saw the room beside me it's have Y/n' name and a warning sign saying "do not enter" before I can touch the doorknob I heard a cough seeing a girl who's like squirrel "I believe you can read so I think you understand what's it's means" she said sarcastic make me scoffs and rolled my eyes "I do but I know who's the ow---" "I also know who's the owner" she just interrupted me?!? Before I can slap this girl I saw my dad walking to us "oh,so you both already meet" dad said make me fake smile to her "Sana this is my daughter Jennie and Jennie this is Sana the F5 in F8 she's part of Y/n students here" My dad said make me offered my hand which she gladly accept but duh! We both squeezing our hands while shaking it upside down and smiling each other with the fake once. "Aren't going to visit Y/n dad?" I asked my dad while we are inside his room "Tommorow we will for tonight your cousin Jisoo will come over here and have a dinner with us" Dad said make me nodded and leave him alone with his things.

As I go down to have a dinner I saw my cousin Jisoo she's wearing a black turtleneck sweater with black coat and pants she's all in black make me feel like we have funeral
here "Jisoo unnieee~" I used my baby voice and hugged her make her chuckles "Are you still baby Jendeukie?" She asked while hugging me make me pulled away and crossed my arms "I'm not baby anymore for your information I'm already 17!" I said make her messed my hair "Where's the girls?" I think the girl she's asking is the F8 and I have no idea who's them and what's with them "Yah! Care to tell me what's with that F8 F8 thing and what's with them?" I asked Jisoo unnie make her walk to the living room and I follow her "F8 is the girls that you wishing you never face them...I bet you already knew Sana she's the F5 means the fifth girl of the eight girls let's say she's like a ghost she will appear wherever she wants" Jisoo unnie said and take a seat on the couch then she give me a folder from the bookshelf when I opened it it's containing Sana's information make me looked confused to Jisoo unnie because why she's giving me this "Soon you will replace your dad and you will be the next boss of them means F8 will be in your hands" Jisoo unnie seems like she knew what's in my mind.

I bet you already knew Sana she's the F5 means the fifth girl of the eight girls let's say she's like a ghost she will appear wherever she wants" Jisoo unnie said and take a seat on the couch then she give me a folder from the bookshelf when I ope...

Full name: Sana Minatozaki
Age: 16 years old
Blood Type: B
Nationality: Japanese
Nickname: Squirrel
Female number: 5
Code un: 2996
Highschool: Willien's Highschool
School Grade: 9
Kim's Grade: 89
Master Y/n Grade: 90
Head Master Sien Grade: 88
Position: Snipper
Ability: Ghost, snake, squirrel.

____________________________________
A/n: I have no idea what's Sana ability really is HAHHAHAHAA

Words: 1348.