"What did you want me to do Kendra, I didn't want to go but your mom practically forced me to. She's my boss, how do I say no to her?" He says as he follow me. "If only we would talk to your mom already-"

"I know!" I say as I stop. "I know."

Shawn walks up to me and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?"

"For acting so stupid right now, for having to go with Chelsea earlier, for everything." He says with sincerity in his eyes, and I feel bad for the way I also reacted.

"I'm sorry too for snapping at you. And there is no more attractive man in my eyes other than you." I say and wink at him making him blush. I would really like to hug him right now.

"So," I say as we start walking. "Tell me how it went with Chelsea."

*** flashback ***

"Turn left here." Chelsea says as she sits on the passenger side of he car.

"Are you sure you know where we are going?" I question.

"I am."

"Put the address on the GPS so I can know where we going." I say and she ignores me. "Chelsea?"

"Just follow my directions Shawn." She argues.

"I have and we've been driving all over the city for almost 20 minutes." I argue back.

"Just follow my directions we are almost there." She adds and I roll my eyes. I don't intend on arguing anymore.

Minutes later we finally arrive to the store. Chelsea starts looking around the things in the decoration store. I walk behind her but I'm growing inpatient. I need to go back to the academy and check with Kendra, I don't want her to be upset with me.

"Oh would you look at this Shawn, it's beautiful." She says lifting up a centerpiece decoration.

"Can we go get the backdrop and leave?"

"Relax a little, we'll go right now. Oh look at that one over there." She points at something else and walks away. I decide to walk to the lady at the back of the store. She seems to be the one in charge here.

"Hi, we are here to pick up a backdrop that was dropped of here today."

"What's the name on the order?"

"Umm, Chelsea Martinez." I say and she checks on a notebook.

"Oh yes, it will be arriving shortly. The pick up appointment was not until 2:30pm." The sweet lady says with a smile. I thank her and walk back to Chelsea upset.

"You fucking lier Chelsea, pick up isn't until 2:30. It's not even 2pm yet." I snap at her.

"Oh really?" She smirks. "I probably misunderstood what she told me, I guess we'll have to wait."

"No, I can't sit around and wait. I have things to do at the academy."

"What things?"

"Work things."

"Mmm too bad. We have to wait."

"This is bullshit I'm leaving." I say walking away.

"Ok leave, and then tell me how you explained to miss Sydney, who sent you with me, that you left her student alone." She says and I stop. She is right, it would only look bad on me. I still step outside of the store and sit on the sidewalk.

Minutes have passed now and Chelsea has stepped outside too. I keep on texting Kendra but I get no answer from her. She must be really upset but honestly, what could I do?

"Shawn, are you upset?" Chelsea asks.

"No, I'm just annoyed." I say as I keep pacing around.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Did you love me?"

"What!?" I stop and she stands up.

"Yeah, did you?"

"Where is this nonsense coming from?"

"I don't know.. I just been thinking a lot about you lately. The fun times we spent together and I don't know, I guess I miss it." She says stepping closer. "Maybe if you loved me, or still do, we can get all of that back."

"No." I simply say.

"Is it because of Kendra?" She asks raising her voice.

"Not again." I whisper to myself.

"It is because of her huh? That's why you defended her at the bar and not me."

"No chelsea it's because of me. Im not your fucking toy." I angrily say. "And leave Kendra out of this, she hasn't done anything to you."

"You think taking you away from me is doing nothing?"

"Nobody took me away from you. You pushed me away with your immodest personality and close minded thinking."

"Are you calling me shallow?"

"I'm not in the mood for this." I say just as the lady comes out to tell us our package is there. I start to walk inside when Chelsea stops me by stoping me by the arm.

"Listen to me Shawn, if you have a thing with Kendra, you will regret it. I swear you will." She says and let's go of me to walk to the store.

What the fuck was all this?

A/N: I want to dedicate this chapter to my little puppy who i unfortunately lost a few days ago. Rest easy in dog heaven mi niña💕