I Like You Part 2

Kara: " Alex, how do I look?" Kara asked Alex, showing her dress.

        ( Ignore Grant. They look so cute together. That's her dress, btw.)

Alex: " It looks nice."

Kara: " That's all I get, ' nice' " 

Alex: " Kara, It's not like anyone over there would care about what you're wearing unless you want to impress somebody", Alex teased Kara, who pouted. Truth be told, Kara definitely wanted to impress Barry. She wants him to feel like he missed his chance. But she wasn't going to admit it. If Alex knew, she wouldn't let Kara live that down.

Kara: " I generally have to dress up nice. It's being organized by Oliver, who is really rich. Barry texted me the cover story. Oliver has organized a Gala for launching Queen consolidated's Green energy initiative, and businessmen from all around the world are going to visit. Some heroes of earth 1 will be there too."

Alex: " Wow. It's going to be a fancy party then."

Kara: " You should come."

Alex: " Sorry, sis, I'd rather sit in here than come to some fancy, rich party."

Kara: " Come on, it'll be fun. You could get to know more about the heroes of this earth, and besides, I need company." 

Alex: " Fine!! But I am not wearing any unusual dress." 

Kara: "Get ready!! Barry will be here any second" And as if on cue, Barry texts her.

Barry- Hey Kara, I am held up at work, so I can't pick you up. Sorry for this.

Kara- No, it's fine. I'll see you at Oliver's

Kara was quite sad that Barry wouldn't pick her up, but she was fine, yeah. 

Kara: " Change of plans, Alex. Barry won't be picking us up. I'll arrange a cab. You ready?" 

"Coming!!" Alex screamed from Kara's bedroom. 

Alex: " Well, how do I look?" 

Kara: " Nice", Kara replied. She wanted to tease Alex the same way Alex had teased her, but she was quite sure Alex won't mind.

Alex: "Thanks, now shall we go?" 

Kara: " Oh, the cab's arrived. Come on"

On Barry's side, after texting Kara

Cisco: " Hey Barry, you ready; Ralph, Iris and Caitlin are waiting for you. We need to go. Is Kara coming?" 

Barry: " Uh no. I texted her saying I got held up at work and I couldn't pick her up," Barry replied to Cisco's question.

Cisco: " Are you avoiding her?" 

Barry: " What, No, no, that's crazy."

Cisco makes a ' really?' look, and Barry spits it out.