heeseung

Title:The most effective way of waking hee leeseung up.
Genre:fluff & crack?
Date:210710
Pairings:lee heeseung X fem!reader
Warnings:i don't see any but if there are tell me°

Heeseung|희승

Throughout the duration of your relationship with heeseung, something that has always left you dumbfounded was his ability of sleeping when a loud alarm that is capable of waking the dead is ringing.

We all know that this guy always sleeps in and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can wake him up.So, you've been trying on various..?experiments you may call them but you still haven't found a solution, but you're not gonna give up so easily no no

During the first week of your experiment, you tested method #1: alarm clock ding-ding.
you changed the ringtone of the alarm as well as the proximity every single day, testing whether this will wake a cell in his body, but mr.lee heeseung was unresponsive every time.
In conclusion, alarm clock didn't do any good, the whole dorm woke up except for the one, lee heeseung.

Now let's move on to week two. This week you've decided to do more, 1, removing the blanket when the room is in different temperatures. And 2, splashing water. [keep in mind the fact that you keep on changing the water temperature to see any change].
You tried to see if he was more responsive to hot or cold water. But for this week, you asked for help from your co-experimenter riki Jackson splash water on jay at the same time considering the fact that jay is a person that is hopefully going to respond reaction.
Knowing very well that there was a very low chance of getting any response from your abnormal...? test subject, ethan.
Hee leeseung was unresponsive again, unfortunately.
Though hearing jay's screams made him move a slight bit before he was dozing off again.

After two wasted weeks of experiment, you decided that you'll go back to the simple basics and kick him off the bed. This was implemented with slight changes every day.

The test subject was around 60% more responsive by the first 3 days and in a week he was 20% more responsive which leads to the fact that he became 80% more responsive this week than the past week.

However, something strange-not-so-strange has been noticed by you, his cognitive functions kick in slightly later than our control test subject park jongseong, which you estimated to be more-yet-not-much-more than 15 minutes.

This is a clear-yet-not-so-clear sign for you to start the second phase of your study.

So during the fourth and hopefully last week of your experiment, you decided to add in some random questions to see whether is cognition kicks in earlier or not.

But it clearly shows that ethan was already absolutely tired of you using him for god knows what in his perspective.  "what is this supposed to do?"he huffs, eyes this close to closing.[please tell me this makes sense] 
"just tell me is can you eat a red banana that is also yellow?wait arw rhey ripe in the first place?or does it exist?" i don't know if a wide awake einstein could answer that but alright.

conclusion:
kicking the subject off the bed then asking him a random question is 80% more effective.

-but what made him fully awake at an instant right after waking him up was by giving the subject an unexpected kiss.