Bonus chapter 27.

Start from the beginning

"Hi, baby mamma!"- hollered Gretchen, making me giggle as we exchanged hugs. 

Our bellies made the hug a bit more difficult to do, but we didn't mind. 

"Damn, you are so small."- she mumbled goofily, eyeing me up and down. 

"I am not small. I weight 55 kilograms and my baby bump is very big, considering my body shape."- I replied happily and she rolled her eyes. 

"I weight 98, C. You are very small, cute pregnant woman."- she stated with a smile and we laughed, entering the first store of the day - Versace. 

"Are you shopping with your card, C? Because my hubby dared to make bloody limit on the card since, apparently, I bought too much the last time."- said Gretchen as we looked through baby clothes together. 

"Well, you did pay 20 000 euro in total for all shopping."- I pointed out amusedly, remembering that tragic day for her. 

"Only 20 000 euro. Now answer the question."- she corrected me confidently and I giggled, not pushing the subject. 

"No, I don't have my card. Leo insisted on me taking his card, explaining it by the fact that he wants to pamper his treasures. I had no heart to say no when he pulled off his hugs and kisses on me."- I replied contentedly, taking adorable onesie to look whether I want it for triplets. 

"I knew it! Niro will get hell from me."- stated my bestie, addressing that I have Leonardo's card. 

"I mean come on, is it hard for Niro to be at least a bit like your hubby? He literally lets you spend millions without any hesitation, he has been giving flowers every fucking day for 15 years and that bastard put limit for me. It doesn't matter that I shop daily. I buy shit for him too."- she stated in disappointment, taking 4 baby boy T-shirts. 

"Anyway, do you have any baby name ideas?"- she wondered merrily as I took 3 matching onesie in light grey colour with small Versace print on it.

"Not at all. We want to find our gender first, but the final decision we will make as always: once our babies arrive, names will be chosen for certain. However, we do have 1 full name for boy, it was mix of Adri's and Leo's ideas. We likes it immensely, so it stuck as a very likely choice."- I responded with a smile. 

"We decided on Duarte Pared. Niro is full-on determined to have Portuguese name and I want this one. Are you taking coconut water to the hospital? I heard it is more refreshing."- she answered, looking through onesies for boys. 

"I always took it when I was allowed to give birth naturally. When I had my first C-section, I didn't take any snacks or drinks. I simply wasn't feeling like having them and I had no time for it, so I am not taking them this time too."- I spoke relaxedly, rubbing my baby bump gently. 

"Sheesh, I still can't believe he made you triples twice. The man got a good aim."- she teased me, making me blush and glance away for a moment. 

"You two are bunnies, no doubt."- laughed Gretchen and I sighed, my cheeks being bright rosy by now. 

We carried on shopping, going from one boutique to another. I bought things for my imposing husband, bambinos and myself, getting a couple of things for babies too; stuff like toys for chewing when teeth being to grow, swaddling blankets, a few toys to play with and other things. 

"Ciao, tesoro. How are you?"- I spoke warmly, answering Martina's call. 

"Ciao, mamma. I feel bad and I am bleeding."- sobbed softly Tini, my heart dropping. 

"What is bleeding, piccola? I am on my way."- I replied in worry, keeping myself collected. 

"Front bottom."- she said shakily as I got in the car, mouthing Gretchen that I have to go.