Meeting Her

Mordecai's POV

That's when I found her. My zing. She was beautiful. I felt like a firework show around her, even though I just met her. I had to get to know her better.

"Are you okay? Do you need something?" I asked.

"No, thank you. I'm fine." She responded. I smile at her, and she smiles back.

The purple colored pony starts to make her way out of my sight. I knew I had to say something before shes leaves forever and I never see her again. I walked up to her and asked her a question.

"Um, hey. I know this is random but can I have your number? You seem like a fun person to talk to."

"Uh- sure! I do need someone to talk to anyway." She gigged.

We both exchange numbers in a small piece of paper and greet our goodbyes.

"Oh! By the way, my name is Mordecai." I call out.

"Really? Mine is twilight. Twilight Sparkle." She says as she walks away.

I run back home with excitement on my face. Rigby sees my expression and questions it, but I just ignore him. I go straight to my room and pull my phone out, trying to open the phone application. I click the plus button to add a new phone number to my phone. I call the number  to make sure it's Twilight.

They answer. And it's twilight.

"Hello? Why did you call?" She asked.

"Sorry, I was just trying to make sure this was your number." I say.

"Ooh that's fine." She giggled. "That means we can hang up now, right? I'm really busy right now."

"Yeah, sure! Goodbye!" I respond.

Twilight says bye and hangs up right away. Man, she really is busy. I had nothing to do all day so I think I should hang out with Rigby. We are best friends either way.

"Hey dude." I say. "Want to hang out?"

"Sure. Let me finish this game first."

"Kay."

"Shit! I lost!" He cried.

"Hah."

"Shut up. Anyways what did you wanna do?"

"Just hang out." I answer.

"Alrighty, where?"

"Wing kingdom?"

"Sure."

At Wing Kingdom..

"How come you were so happy when you came home? You usually don't recover from Margret for more than two weeks!" Rigby cried.

"Well... I met a new girl." I say with a smirk.

Rigby spit out his drink. "No way."

"Yes way."

"Well did you get her number?! Her name?" Rigby was filled with questions as more and more leave his mouth.

"Yes, and yes." I answer.

"Whattttt tell me all about it! Did y'all text yet?" He questioned.

"Well, not exactly." I answer.

To be truthful, I didn't exactly have a full on conversation with her yet. I'm thinking of befriending her and maybe take it to next level lol. I just hope Twilight actually likes me back.

"Look dude I'm not gonna tell you anything about my relationships with girls anymore. I'm done with that." I stated.

"That's fine with me I guess."

Later...

Twilightuwu : hey dude! I'm finally not busy anymore :) we can text all we want now

MordecaiB): hey

Twilightuwu: omg I have to go again. Can we talk tmr pls?

BYE sorry this chapter was short