¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи

Start from the beginning

"Hai!" The girls agreed and now planned on thinking of buying a swimsuit. You blink a little when Mina appears in front of you holding a weird pink thing in her hand.

"Tokito-san! Can you wear this? I want to see how good you would look at it."

You look down on the weird object and let her put it on you. You felt your hair pushed back by the weird thing and you looked at Mina in confusion when she held out her phone, "Hold out your pointer and middle finger like this," She instructed, doing a peace sign and you copied what she did. You blink a little when Mina's phone flashed and you rub your eyes a little, "Thank's Tokito-san!" Mina said, walking away to the group of girls.

"Oi, what the fuck are you doing?" Katsuki asks, walking over to you with his bag slumped over his shoulder. You looked at Katsuki and shrugged before grabbing your katana and bag and followed him out.

"OI. We're going out tomorrow, so be sure to wake up early." Katsuki said and you write them down on your new set of notebook since you already finished the previous one.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"We're going to the mall to buy some things for the camp." He said not even bothering to look at you as he continued walking. Your mouth formed into an 'o' and continued to follow him.

The next day finally arrived and you woke up early as Katsuki said- ordered. You change into a long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants, strapping your katana on your waist. You walk out of your room to the living room where Katsuki was already waiting. "I'm done." You said, looking at Katsuki.

Silently, Katsuki got up from the couch and walked out to the door with you silently following behind. You two headed to the mall with no words being spoken between you two, just some peaceful silence.

"Oh Tokito-san, Bakugou!" Someone called out to the two of you.

You turned around to see half of the class 1A group together and you assumed that they were going shopping. "Hey Bakubo, Tokito-san!" Kirishima waved, giving you two a bright smile.