¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи

The Sports Festival has finally arrived, which everyone in Japan has been waiting for the longest time. Aizawa had said that this will be broadcast in every bit and corner of Japan, which means everyone that is participating will have their quirks broadcast to the entire Japan.

You stared out the window, looking as if you were deep in thought but in reality you were just staring at a black bird that was perched on a tree, staring back at you. You look away from the bird when you feel a tap on your shoulder.

You turn around to see Kaminari looking at you with his usual smile on his face. "The festival is starting, come on!" He beckoned, grabbing your hand in his and dragging you towards where everyone was lined up.

You quickly grab your katana before you leave it as Kaminari continues to drag you. You both arrive where everyone was and was in time for Present Mic starting the festival and introducing the class.

You notice some people staring at you; mostly the katana holstered on your hips, which made them back up fearing you might attack them with it. You stared up at the podium seeing Katsuki walking up there.

"I pledge that... I'll be number one"

Roar of protest can be heard from the other class and a lot of insults thrown towards Class 1A but mostly to Katsuki. You turn your head to the class behind you which was the Class 1B but you didn't know it was them though you could care less.

"Shut up." You spoke up which the class heard clearly despite the crowds boo-ing in the background. They all shiver seeing the dulled eyes of the most quietest student in the class 1A.They all look away from you, averting from the stare you gave them. You turn back again when you feel a hand on top of your head to see it was Katsuki giving you a smirk. "Let's go." He said. You look at him confused but obliged anyway.

"Listen up! Today's event is going to be an Obstacle Race! U.A, we tend to make the events every year randomly." Midnight said. "Rules are, you can use your work here, but if you caused someone to be injured intentionally, you will be disqualified!" She whipped her well.. whip.

"Now! Ready, get set, GO!" She said, whipping her whip one more time.

Students begin to pile in the entrance before the feeling of coldness waves through you all. You jump high with an incredible height, passing by everyone trying to look for Katsuki. "WHOA LOOK AT THAT, TOKITO MANAGE TO PASS EVERYONE WITH A SINGLE JUMP!!"

You land on the wall and begin to run, curious as to why everyone was running but decide to follow after them. You saw Todoroki in the lead and you jumped once again only to land accidentally on Mineta who was about to jump towards Yaoyorozu.

You slow down a little when you see a robot in front of you frozen but you just ignore it and jump once again with little to no resistance, landing a little bit on the frozen robot before you start to jump again before it collapses on you.

You unsheathed your katana from your scabbard and sliced through another who was about to attack you with its giant hand. You heard a commentary from Present Mic but you didn't bother to listen to it as you saw up ahead, a cliff with a bunch of platforms that somehow still stand.

You huff getting annoyed by jumping like how the author is getting tired of writing the word jump a lot of times. You manage to cross it with ease by jumping duhh.

"NEXT OBSTACLE IS THE MINEFIELD, FILLED WITH BOMBS THAT WILL NOT HARM YOU BUT ENOUGH TO DISTRACT AND BLIND YOU BY THE SMOKE."

You finally saw Katsuki which you unknowingly beamed at, a small smile managed to reach up your face. You managed to match Katsuki's speed which wasn't hard.

You saw the end of the obstacle and you quickly passed Todoroki and Katsuki, wanting to give your feet some rest along with your hand seeing you still have your katana in your hand.

You heard an explosion behind you but you still continued to run. Present Mic said something in which you block out as you concentrate on getting out of this path to rest and probably eat.

"FIRST PLACE GOES TO M/N TOKITO!!"

You stare up to the cheering crowd and shrug just wanting to eat. And knowing Katsuki, he is ready to blow up knowing you stole his place for being first.

"Next event is the Cavalry Battle!" Midnight said, explaining the rules to use. You lightly frowned knowing you won't be able to eat just yet. "First place is going to have 10 Million points while the others are hundreds!"

People glared at you in which you didn't even know why, you put your katana back in its place to refrain from accidentally hurting people with it. "You have 5 minutes to pair up!" you heard, which confused you for a moment.

You saw everyone paired up except you but you just walked away without anyone noticing. The event finally starts and they all look around to see if the first placer was around. "Oh? Where is M/n Tokito?!" Present Mic said, confused on where you have gone to.

"M/n?! How did you get up there?!" Present mic exclaimed after seeing you on top of the structural supports of the stadium, sitting on your katana while eating a sandwich.

"Is that allowed?!" One of the students asked Midnight.

"Hai! It's not completely out of the arena so it is!" She said, with a small blush on her face. "Ready! Get set! Go!"

//Sorry if this is late, had somewhere to be for the past 4 days Q~Q so this is kind of short ._.; '-'; Hope you like this though :D I might make the next one longer, key word: might.

Skadoooshhhhhhh //