¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи

// GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT, I AM UPLOADING THIS :D I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S WRONG IN THIS CHAPTER JUST COMMENT IT AND I'LL EDIT IT :D//

It was the day for the Internship with the pro you chose, and you were feeling hesitant to go along knowing you'll get lost on the way from where you are interning with.

You chose to intern with Gang Orca because it was the first thing you saw in the recommendation lists, that means you will be going to Okuto Island where you would be interning in.

Which was a problem because you don't have a passport nor certificate of your own. It was quickly handled by U.A with Mitsuki and Masaru's consent about the situation. You watch how Mitsuki paced around the house, with Katsuki busy scrolling down on Herogram, laying across your lap.

"Do you have your passport?!" Mitsuki asks, looking at you completely forgetting the fact you have amnesia. You stared at her and hesitantly nod, not really knowing what a passport is or you just forgot what it is. "Hun.. you know someone would be chaperoning him to the island right?" Masaru spoke up.

"I know! But there's a chance he'll leave his things and forget it!" Mitsuki uttered, worried about leaving you alone in an unknown location. What if you get lost? What if you got into the wrong plane and were stranded in an unknown country?! These thoughts fill Mitsuki's mind.

"He's in good hands, don't worry." Masaru reassured her.

"You're right.." Mitsuki smiled.

You look at the time and it was already 7:32 am. "It's 7:32..." You muttered which the two adults heard and looked at the clock. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE FLIGHT!!" Mitsuki said, grabbing your things and dragging you to the car causing Katsuki to fall on the floor. "OI WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"No time! M/n is going to be late now grab your bag brat and get in the car!" Mitsuki said, pointing to the car.

You all arrive at the airport in record timing, almost going to jail because of it but who cares? You were guided to the airplane by the chaperon that was assigned to you.

You nod in goodbye to Katsuki and follow the chaperon, ignoring the cries of Mitsuki and the yelling of Katsuki to stop. You both arrive on the plane where the first class is and you look around, trying to process the new unfamiliar things you haven't noticed before.

"M/n, right?"

You turn your head directly to the person in front of you, staring at him intently while waiting for him to talk. 'What the hell is wrong with this kid,' The poor guy said, "We'll be arriving on the island in about 3 hours so I recommend sleeping." He said as he finally got his composure back.

You continue to stare at him and nod in response. You walk over to a corner where you can meditate easily, you put your katana beside you and sit down, cross-legged, ignoring the fact that your chaperon is too busy staring at you, wondering what you're doing.

You closed your eyes, focusing solely on your breath. You were in this position for about 3 hours and the guy who was watching you was genuinely worried if you fell asleep in that uncomfortable position.

"Are you ok M/n?" He asked.

You opened your eyes, blinking a little because of the light shining on you. You look at the man, that you still haven't known the name yet and nod. "Well we're here now, come," He said.

You got up from your position as if you haven't been sitting in the same spot for three hours straight. You grab your katana from the ground and your bag before walking out, leaving the stunned man behind.

You and your chaperon got into a black car that was already waiting on the front of the airport. It was an hour's drive to Gang Orca's agency in the island and your chaperon can't stop talking to you on the way there. "Ok, this is where I have to drop you off, just go into that huge building and walk to the receptionist and say that you're here for the internship." He said.

You nod and get out of the car before walking inside the huge building the man was talking about. "Hello! How may I help you?" The woman asked, as soon as she saw you walk inside the building. "Intern..ship." You said, looking at her.

"Oh! Are you M/n?" You nod as an answer to her question and she smiles, "Just in time, Gang Orca is waiting for you on the top floor, come I'll escort you there." The woman said, get out from behind the counter and escort you to the elevator then to Gang Orca's office.

"Here we are, just knock and he'll tell you to come in." The woman said and walked back to the elevator. You oblige on what she said and knocked on the huge door. A loud 'come in' was heard and you opened the door, peeking inside.

You walk inside and towards Gang Orca's desk, "so," He started, looking at you up and down. "You're m/n.. You don't look so special," He said, only if he ever had an eye brow he would be furrowing it together.

Despite the comment you still continue to stare at him, blinking every few minutes. "Should I be?" You tilted your head, confused on what he meant by that. His eyes widen a little before he smirks, "You've got guts boy, I think we'll get along just fine." Gang Orca genuinely said, walking around his desk and ruffled your hair.

You look up at him and you give him a slightly noticeable smile towards him. "Now! Training starts later at 3, I'll have my assistant remind you and bring your things to your room." He said, his voice going stern.

//I HAD TO UPDATE IT IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OR I MIGHT FORGET THE IDEA I HAD FOR THIS CHAPTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm still watching the anime now tho XDDDDDDD//