Season 1 Chapter 7: Welcome! To U.A.'s Hero Course!

(Y/N was getting ready for his first day at UA he was packing his wingdings and other gadgets like his Eskrima Sticks. He had spares because the others are in the costume he submitted to the hero course. He also grabbed something that he made for all his friends After grabbing all of his things Y/N headed for Izuku's room to make sure that he was ready which he was. Both of them grabbed their backpacks and headed for the door until Inko stopped them.)

Inko: Wait!

Y/N/Izuku: What?

Inko: (Smiling warmly) You both look cool.

(The brothers smiled at her and then stepped outside.)

Y/N/Izuku: We're off!

(When they reached at the school, Y/N ask one of the staff for their class direction. The staff told them to go to a certain building for the hero course. Y/N, being the confident brother, leading the way with Izuku followed him from behind. They keep going until they reached class 1-A.)

Izuku: (Gulp) The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam... I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary people.

Y/N: (Patting Izuku on his back) Chill, brother! We both are also the chosen elite and part of the ultimate hero team! (He then held the door to open it) "I'm sure we can get along with-

Iida: Don't put your feet on your desk!

Katskuki: Ha!?"

Iida: Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made that desk?!

Katskuki: Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

(A male with glasses was standing in front of Katsuki's desk giving him some advice. As for Katsuki who rating his legs on his desk, just insulting him. It appears that there is a certain someone who made Y/N change his mind.)

Y/N: Never mind.

(Kirishima, Mina, Momo, and Shoto noticed the two brothers and headed for them.)

Kirishima: Midoriya and Y/N you made it.

Izuku: Hey Kirishima, did you change your hair color?

Kirishima: Yeah looks manly right.

Y/N: Yep, so what's up guys?

Shoto: I'm glad you both passed

Momo: Congrats you two!

Izuku/Y/N: (Smile) Thanks guys. 

Izuku: Btw where's Ochaco?

(Just as they were about to answer Izuku felt someone hugging him and he turns his head and saw that it was Ochaco. He started to blush like crazy.)

Ochaco: Hey, guys you made it! (Looks at Izuku) How's my hero?~

Izuku: (Blushing and stuttering)

Ochaco: (Giggles and kisses cheek making steam coming out of his ears.)

Iida: (Walks up to the group) Midoriya and Y/N. My name is tenya iida I apologize for my behavior at the exam.

??? : Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

(The four then looked back and saw a man in a sleeping bag laying on the ground.)

??? : This is the hero course.

(The man then took out a juice packet and started to drink it and everyone just looked at him, surprised.)

)