Season 1 Chapter 2: The Incident (Short Chapter)

D/N: Ready for the movie Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah dad.

(As they drove and parked their car a bit far from the theater they went inside the theater.)

D/N: So, son what movie are we gonna watch?

(Y/N looked around until he saw a poster of a man as a superhero standing in front of a building with a burning bat logo.)

Y/N: Let's watch this one.

Inko: Are you sure honey? I don't want you getting nightmares.

D/N: M/N it's fine if Y/N want to watch it he'll watch it.

M/N: Ok, lets go.

(As they went to the auditorium and watch the movie Y/N wasn't actually sacred yeah there's a clown with a scary makeover and a guy with half his face burned he was looked inspired that the hero in this story was quirkless like him and he can fight even when there's more than one henchmen.)

Y/N: (Thoughts) I'll be a great hero like him.

(After 2 hrs and 32 minuts Y/N understood the ending right when the hero said that 'I rather die a hero then living on to be a villain'. Sometimes you haft to let things go. As they exited the theater D/N decide to take the alley way as a short cut to the car. As the enter the alley way Y/N was just running around pretending to be like that hero in the film. M/N and D/N could only just smile seeing that Y/N is still gonna be a hero. After going a bit deeper Y/N saw a man approaching them. Y/N stopped in his tracks as his parents also approach him to keep him safe. The mysterious man put his hand in his pocket then pulled it back out to reveal a revolver.)

Thug: Give me all your money. Even the ladies purse.

(D/N stood in front of family took out his wallet and took all the cash and as was he about to hand it over D/N quirk acted fast and attacked the mysterious man. Meanwhile Y/N was cheering for his dad.)

Izuku: Yeah dad get him!

(The fight gone for about 5 minutes until the mysterious man got the upper hand and grabbed his gun point it at D/N and shot him. As D/N flew back as M/N screamed so the mysterious man made her shut up by shooting her too. Y/N couldn't believe his eyes his both parents shot in front of him the mysterious man just grabbed his money and ran off. Y/N rushed to his father as he spoke his last words.)

D/N: We l-love... you.

As my dad breath fades... my tears build up even more. I had just saw my parents lose there lives... to protect me.

Y/N: Mom... Dad...

(This is the day.... the day that Y/N made a promise to himself . The world is against him. Without a quirk, for him to become a hero... It seems impossible. But for this day forward... Y/N  promise himself that he would become the #1... and avenge my parents.)

Hope you enjoyed the short chapter