02 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ

Start from the beginning

Luna simply gave him a close-eyed smile, "And like I mentioned earlier, I know when someone's lying. So, a white lie won't work on me." She responded and backed away, standing up straight. "The clock is ticking, we don't have all day, you know. Either you tell me now or you won't leave the clinic. I'm simply looking out for my comrades." She said with her usual sweet tone.

Levi raised an eyebrow, "Comrades?" He quizzed, knowing that he's only known of this girl's existence just recently.

Luna tilted her head, "Why not? You do know that you are a part of the Scout Regiment already, right?" She replied, giving him a close-eyed smile. Levi only stared at her blankly, narrowing his eyes at her.

"If you're still angry about our little fight earlier, then I'll drop my pride and apologize. Does that sound good enough to you, Levi?" Luna questioned, still keeping the serene tone of her voice.

The male paused at her statement. Something about her was quite confusing, but also calming at the same time.

Levi internally sighed in frustration, "Left wrist, right shoulder." He gave in to the girl's antics.

Luna smiled, "Great. I'll be done in no time." She replied and began to treat his wounds right away.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

The scout members were gathered at the field as they were called upon Commander Shadis to announce the supposed newcomers. "From today, these three will be fighting alongside you all! Introduce yourselves!"

Levi, Isabel, and Furlan all stood at the center as the rest of the scouts stared at the three.

Levi glanced to Erwin, then to the ravenette behind Mike, before turning to the rest of the scouts. "Name's Levi." He said casually.

The rest of the scouts stared at him in shock, seeing how disrespectful his attitude was. "Levi, the first thing you'll need is some goddamn discipline." The commander scolded, "Next!"

The brunette stepped forward with a cheerful smile on her face, "I'm Isabel Magnolia! Nice to meetcha!" She exclaimed.

The ash-blonde beside Levi saluted before introducing himself, "My name is Furlan Church!"

"Flagon, these three will be assigned to your squad. Look after them." Commander Shadis told one of the captains.

The dirty-blonde captain looked at his commander in surprise, "M-My squad, sir?"

"Are you dissatisfied?"

"N-no..." He mumbled, then glanced to the tall blonde beside him. "But, shouldn't Erwin..."

"Erwin is tasked with the soldiers' formation. The new recruits will be your responsibility. Is that understood?" Shadis questioned and Flagon immediately saluted to his commander, "Yes, sir! Understood!"

~ 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 :  𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 ~

The scouts were gathered at the training grounds, simply to train, especially to see Isabel, Furlan, and Levi's potentials. The scouts rounded up the horses for training. Luna walked over to one, handing it an apple for it to eat. The horse munched on the snack, whilst the ravenette softly petted the animal.

From nearby, she heard a horse's neigh and she turned around, only to see a familiar pigtailed brunette. She galloped through the field on the horse easily, while one of the female scouts from Flagon's squad watched her nervously.

Luna giggled quietly, knowing that the other scouts seem to underestimate the three just because they came from the underground.

The female approached Isabel in shock, "I'm surprised. Did someone teach you how to ride a horse?"