Chapter eleven- Manchester Memories!

Two year later

Varun's pov_

I am currently in the conference hall. We were meeting another company for a business deal. Yeah the good for nothing has a job! Surprising right? And to be more specific, I am the CEO.  I started taking life seriously and focused on my work. And here I am! Love really does brings the best out of you. But so what? My love story didn't had a good ending. But it was love and that's what really matters. It's been 2 year since that incident.  I am sure by now she has cute Nikhil or Parineeti in her arms. I am happy for her. I was doing something on my phone, when I heard the door opening. I looked up from my  phone to greet them but the cat got my tongue. My was eyes were out of  their sockets. Literally. She hasn't noticed me yet. I suddenly got my voice back and screamed.

" Parineeti?!" she looked up and her face reflected my expression.

" Varun?!"

" What are you doing here?" I asked at the same time.

" I asked first!" I  said, again in-sync.

"Manchester Memories! " I said and grinned to myself. The other people in the hall cleared their throat. We both apologized and began our meeting. Fortunately the meeting was successful. They all  got out of the of the conference hall, leaving me and her alone.

" Hi" I said waving my hand awkwardly.

" Hey" she smiled faintly.

"So hows life? Any cute Nikhil or Parineeti yet?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. She looked down for a moment.  That faint smile on her lips was gone. She shook her head.

" For that you need to get married first" she said without looking at me and left the conference hall. I was really confuse. What does she mean? I followed her.

" What do you mean by that?" I asked. She turned around and heaved a sigh.

" I didn't got married." She said. But why?

" I was really confuse about my feelings so I called off the wedding." She said, answering my silent question. Wait, did she called off the wedding because of me. I was feeling happy and guilty at the same. Happy because, if she called off the wedding, she might have some kind of feeling towards me. And guilty because, what if I confused her by confessing my love towards her the night before wedding.

" It was not because of you, I called off the wedding because I was confused before you said what you feel and in confusion you only take wrong decision." She said, while shrugging her shoulders.

" So what are you doing tonight?" I asked nervously. She raised her one eyebrow.  how did she do that?! I'll ask her later.

" Why?"

" Let's have dinner together"

" Why would I have dinner with you?"

" Because I am  hot" I showed off my dazzling smile.

"Yaha pe tumahri daal nahi galni vali try somewhere else"

" Just as a friend"

"I can't come, sorry"

" moonshine tonight 8:pm"

" I will not come"

" You will come.......I can't say that because I am not a hero neither you are a heroine, but I can say  one thing for sure"

" And what is that?"

" I will be waiting" she rolled her eyes. God how much I missed that.

" Bye Varun"

" See you tonight" she shook her head and left.

Hey guys, umm I've got got nothing to say, so yeah
●please tell if you loved or hated the chapter.

vote and comment, if you liked the chapter. Don't be silent readers.
●Bye!!