Meet Parineeti

Parineeti's pov

" pass me that blue dress please" I asked my cousin, shreeshti . She threw that dress on my face.

" what I meant was gently pass it to my hand not throw it on my face" I said in a sickly sweet voice

"Sorry " she said biting her tongue.

" one more bag and I'm done" I said, falling into the bed.

"Can't believe you're leaving us" mannara said lying beside me. Well Mannara is my cute little cousin. She is sooo sweet! I just want to eat her up.

" well we can do one thing" her eyes lit up like christmas lights.

" What what what??" She jumped up and down on the bed.

" I can pack you in my suitcase and take everywhere with me" she squealed and  jumped on me. She can hug very tightly for a 7 year old.

"Pari" my mother yelled from downstairs,

" lets go" I whispered to mannara and picked her up and walked downstairs.

" What Ma?" I put mannara down and she hopped away giggling.

"Shuvomita is cooking dessert" ma said excitedly.  But the smile on my face was gone.

" Experiment?" I asked her. My voice was barely audible. Ma nodded her head.

" Naaaahiiiiii" screamed my cousin brother akash across the living room. Which was right infront of the kitchen. Shuvomita threw a tomato at akash, which he caught.

" What ma if you wanted me to stay then you could have just told me, I would've thought for a moment and then said no. Why kill me and make me stay?" I whined at her. She smacked the back of my head lightly and laughed. But Shuvomita heard it and threw a tomato at me which hit my head right at the spot where ma hit me.

I let out a groan again.

You guys must be confused right? Because of all the packing, staying. Well that is because I'm leaving for London tomorrow morning. That's why all my relatives and cousins have come to see me off. I can't believe I've got selected for Manchester university of Economics. When I got the letter that I've been selected. I literally broke all the glasses in our house by screaming so loud. Soprano bay-bey.

" kheer is ready" shuvomita sing songed.  All of us cousins groaned and shuvomita glared at us. She gave us a bowl of something greenish white substance.

" What is this?" Shreeshti asked. Horror was visible on her voice.

" Khira ka kheer"? She grinned.

" Oww" mannara started howling clutching her stomache.  We all looked at mannara worried.

" Can you please get me a glass of water?" Shuvomita nodded and went to kitchen to get the water. Once she was out of sight. Mannara stoped yelping. We looked at her with our one eyebrow up. Yup we have a special bond. We always do everything together.

" I love you all so I did this drama. Now throw you kheer out the window." We all nodded her head rapidly . Once she was out of our sight. We quickly threw away our so called 'kheer" out of the window. And smeared some on our face to make it look like we ate with great joy. She came back with a glass of water.

"Here" she handed the glass on Mannara's hand.

" Where are your kheer?" She looked at us with her suspicious eyes.

" Umm we ate it" Shreeshti said.

" Really?" Shuvomita narrowed her eyes at us.

"Yes and it was oshadharon (extraordinary)" I said. Her face formed into big smile.

" Okay then let's get you all another round of kheer" she said gleefully.

" NO!!" we all screamed in sync.

"Dinners ready" pishi yelled from the dining table.

" ashi (coming)" we all yelled and hurried to the dining table. We all ate, had fun , talked , joked. Its really nice to have  big joint family moments.we all cousin decided to sleep together.  Of course except our cousin brothers.

" No mahim you can't sleep with us" Mahim, Mannara's six year old brother . Who was whining to sleep with us.

" no" Shreeshti said,

" C'mon let the little guy sleep with us" I said to shreeshti. Mahim was showing off his puppy dog eyes.

"What if he wets the bed?" Shuvomita said. Mahim shook his head.

"No no I won't wet the bed" he said with pleading eyes.

" Aww see he won't wet the bed." I joined him.

" please , please , please, please" me and mahim were chanting 'please'.

" Ahh tikh ache chol (fine, let's go)"

"Yayyy" me and mahim cheered, and I picked him up.

We went to my room. I had a single bed so we layed  blankets and comforters on the ground. You don't how much fun it is to sleep on the ground with your sisters and gossiping all night. When we go to kolkata for vacations . Every night we used sleep like this.

"Wait first help me finish this last bag" the all groaned but helped anyway.

" ahh shesh (done)" I said falling into sea of comforters. Mannara and mahim were fast asleep. Pishi came to check up on Mannara and Mahim,  seeing that they were asleep and took them. Shreeshti and shuvomita lied  on both side of me.

" hey shreeshti tell us about your boyfriend? " Shuvomita asked teasingly.The blush was visible on shree's cheeks.

" Aww look at her, she turned as red as a tomato" I also joined in the teasing. I poked her cheeks.

" o c'mon parth is not my boyfriend" Shreeshti said vert shyly.

" Oh ho so he's name is parth" shuvomita teased. She was redder by second.

" Bullshit, he's definitely your boyfriend, you're blushing even at the mention of his name."

"Okay I like him and I think he also likes me" shree says while playing with her hair.

" If you like him and he also likes you, then why don't you propose him?"

" dhatt erokom hoi naki (it dosen't happen like this) ."

"Oh come on shree we aren't in 1947 that the guy will only propose or the story won't move ahead." Shuvomita said,

" so you guys mean that I should go propose him?"

" No we mean you should go slap him" I said while roling my eyes .

I felt someting hit my face. I opened my eyes and saw shree holding a pillow and grinning from ear to ear. I grabbed my pillow.

"The. Game. Is. On"

Haha I posted the first chapter of my second story. I am so nervous oh my god. I hope you guys liked it. If you guys don't understand any words, you can ask me. Vomment. Bye