I smile but it quickly drops when Camryn knocks my shoulder. "Oh! I- you look good to Ollie." Camryn clears her throat. "Really good. New shirt?" I question as I tug at it.

"No you've seen me wear this hundreds of times. You bought me it for my birthday last year. I told you it is my favourite shirt," he reminds me. And then I look at his shirt. Shit, it is. "You feeling alright Harley?"

I clear my throat. "Yeah no of course I am. Never better!" I exclaim a little too loud.

The bell rings and I never thought I'd be more excited to hear it. "Well that's the bell. See you later alligator." I walk away.

I know. I should think before I speak because what the fuck was that.

I hear a loud feminine laugh and look behind me to see Camryn laughing as she follows me. "Look, this is not my fault. I told you I don't know how to flirt," I mutter as I walk into the classroom. I lock eyes with Evelyn who's sitting in the front. She chooses not to sit with Camryn and I.

Neither of us say a word to each other as I walk past her and straight to the back. "Maybe Ollie, the best friend, was not a good choice. There's too much friendship there. I know who," she whistles as she takes a seat.

I take a seat right next to her. "Who?" She elbows me and juts her chin towards the door. I look where she motioned. Grey walks in.

I snap my head back to Camryn. "Hell no. I will not," I declare. I haven't really told Camryn much about Grey and I yet. But she does know I went home with him the night of the party. Jet told her and she went back to his place so it all worked out. I think Camryn is waiting for me to tell her on my own, unlike other people Camryn actually minds her own business.

"Just do it, it'll be easy and he won't even know," she whispers as Grey takes a seat. "Hi Grey," Camryn greets.

"Sup Cam. Angel," he looks at me.

"Devil," I retort.

"Good job Mr. West." Mr. Jefferson places down a test on his desk. "Miss Prince, please see me after class." He places my test upside down before walking away.

I immediately pick it up and flip it over. "Shit," I curse looking at my grade. I got a C. In all my life I've never gotten anything lower than an A-. What the actual hell.

I peek over at Greyson's grade. I snatch his paper from his hands. "There's no fucking way you got a better grade than me," I mutter. He got a B-.

"Why'd what you get?" I hold my paper up to his face. "Shit Angel. And so the student becomes the teacher. Need help, I can teach you."

"It is not the time for a joke! I'm fucked, my parents are going to kill me," I groan, putting my head down. I try to think about when I took this test. Monday morning the day after my hangover from hanging out with Grey and the guys at Emmett's apartment. I was too hungover to study that night.

I turn to Camryn. She's lucky she didn't have to come. "Will you help me?" I ask. She nods, smiling.

"It's one C out of all your A's. It'll barely affect your grade, you can do better on the next test," she assures. She's right, it's just one C. I have hundreds of A's, one C won't ruin me.

"Yeah, just hope you do well on the science report and your parents won't even know," Grey says. Science report? I turn my head to face Grey.

"Science report? What science report?" I ask.

"The 5,000 word science report due today. Shit, Angel don't tell me you didn't do that either," he chuckles.

I didn't do it. I was supposed to do it this weekend but I was too busy avoiding Oliver, mad at Grey and hanging out with Camryn.