Chapter 5: Oddly Ordinary

Hello there. After finding the pendants and the mysterious painting in the Aespire Tower, they seek for Hansol for answers but before that lets meet the other members

⚠️Warning: Implied Naughties⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One morning, in the quaint snowy town of Enciti, it's local gym was oddly quiet, especially when the in coming opening of the Poke-Gym Battles. Normally, when the tournaments are happening, people are busy to prepare themselves for the countless champion-hopefuls who wished to battle them first. But today was a different day, today they're watching their Ice type Gym Leader, Doyoung, perform for them after finishing their tasks early.

On the center of the frozen stage stood a tall male, in a calm stance seemingly waiting for the right moment to start. The quiet melody of the piano filled the arena and soon the man swerved and danced across the ice in an elegant manor, like a swan gliding through the lake of dance. He did impressive jumps and mesmerizing theatrics, all while maintaining the feel of the song.

The song finally ended, and so was the man, posing an incredible finish. This has illicit roars of applause and admiration towards the young lad. He bowed modestly with a smile before skating towards a much smaller man.

The said man gave him a towel and a kiss which the taller greatly appreciated.

"Thanks, Taeil." The smaller, Taeil, smiled brightly before pulling the taller in a hug

"No problem Doyoung sweetie," The shorter replied, returning the hug with warmth and enthusiasm. Both men stood there for 5 minutes, before separating. Everyone had already returned to their daily tasks since their main motivation already ended.

Everyday Doyoung does this, as a form of motivation to the workers to keep doing their job. He was known for his art in the ice, both in battle and in dance.

Taeil sighed as he fondly looked at the taller in front of him. "I wished he could reach in time for him to see it," he sadly spoke. The taller agreed, feeling a bit incomplete without their other partner with them. They both understand the hard work of being an Elite 4, but they wish to spend a bit more time for themselves.

"Oh, but I did," Bellowed a voice behind Taeil. They both looked up and saw there partner, neat and crisp suit, hair beautifully parted in the middle, aesthetic glasses perched on his nose and a gentle warm smile.

"Kunnie!!" The older squealed as he ran and threw himself to the taller. He catched him and gave him a sweet kiss on the nose. The other stood watch as both of his boyfriends hugged each other.

"Hey Baby! Miss me?" The older cutely nodded like a child before looking up towards Doyoung. The tallest of the three gave the other a sweet kiss on the lips. "Hey Sweetheart," Kun greeted, in which Doyoung responded with a nod.

"How was the whole preparations doing?" The youngest asked. Kun shrugged, saying it was stressful but luckily managing to finish early. Doyoung nodded along, listening to his stories with interest.

"How was the contest? Who won this time?" Taeil asked the younger. Kun looked up remembering whose name he announced in the most recent Poke-Contest he hosted.

"I think it was 'The Shadow Prince', you know the kid. Black get-up, mysterious mask, and a feathered hat. He beated Chenle by 2 points, and Chenle was very disappointed," He rambled. Both listeners pity the mentioned boy, they know how determined and hard-working he is. The conversation continued until the three decided to go home for the day.

When they got home, they were bombarded by a little Spheal rolling towards Doyoung, a Wooloo bouncing happily towards Taeil, and Kun being jumped by the two Pokemon afterwards. All men laughed as two women arrived at the scene, also giggling.