Chapter 3: Cursed Winds

Chapter 3 everyone! I will be starting with all my otps first before the other ship and the full plot. okay so I hope you enjoy this

I would like to note, any relationships, any orientation or gender i have perceived of them DOES NOT reflect them in real life. All of these are only in my pure imagination and general crack-headery.

Things to note:

Enby - short for Non-Binary person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the night slowly creep to the quiet city of Moami, many people ready for the midnight shenanigans they do every friday. As city lights and street sights get loud from the bustling people in the metropolis, a gym were in its closing time, ready to either hit the sack or join the crowd. A man ran around his gym, checking for any problems and unfinished tasks before closing. After deeming the gym is ok, he closes up, all of their gym trainers already left, leaving him to close.

The city lights up around him, shining his face with a warm city glow. His light yellowish blond hair with brown roots sways as the young man breathed the city air. His bomber jacket hung from his built form, underneath were his Gym uniform (pic below for reference). Leggings clad legs over his gym short cling to his legs with yellow and black sneakers with lightning bolt charms on his feet. Bracelets hang from his wrist, and a black and yellow ring made from hard plastic on his ring and middle finger.

He fished his phone from his pockets, connecting his headphones on and relaxed on calming music as he made his way through the town, passing the different shops, diners, and bars

He fished his phone from his pockets, connecting his headphones on and relaxed on calming music as he made his way through the town, passing the different shops, diners, and bars. But he isn't here to participate in the hustle and bustle of the city, he needs to find someone, someone so important, someone in particular.

He needs to find Renjun. And he knows where to find them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pass the cityscapes and into the cover of the forest, the young man walks a familiar path. He twists and turns around the forest, finding the specific place he need to go. He knows he is getting closer when he feels the eerie feeling course through his body. He can feel and see multiple ghost pokemon stare at him, watching his every move, ever so curious.

Soon a tall building shows in front of him, seemingly dark and gloomy under the shine of the brilliant moon. Cracks and decay spotted around the structure, it's surprising it still manage to stand here firm and stiff. Tower of Aespire, the regional hotspot for multitude of ghost pokemon. You see, ghost pokemon can be found anywhere, but at specific days, they all gathered around here for a sole purpose. It's also at this time Renjun comes here for his own purpose.

The young man entered the tower, he looking around and found broken furniture. After deciding he had seen enough here, he climbed the spiral stairs leading to the top. Each step made the stair s creak and groan from the age and decay.