The older boy smirked and swiftly picked the boy up, making him squeal loudly. He set him on the counter in front of him and just stared into his eyes, his arms bracketing each of the younger boy's milky thighs. "Hi," Harry said quietly, his hands twisting the fabric of his skirt coyly. "Hey, baby. Have I ever told you how hot you look in this skirt?" The boy shook his head, making Luke bite his lip. "Well, you look hot in this skirt. I love that it ends right before your bum so there's always that wonder when you lean over whether or not I'm gonna get to see what's underneath it. Or what's not underneath it." Harry blushed at the implication of him not wearing anything under his skirt.

"Are you naughty like that? Do you ever go without anything underneath?" The younger boy shook his head, too scared to go anywhere in a skirt without something under it. "Oh, that's too bad. I might like seeing that someday." Harry squirmed a little bit on the cool countertop at the feeling of his small cock fattening up between his legs. His freshly shaven thighs made a squelching sound when he moved because of how sweaty and worked-up he was getting. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment at the sound. "Do I make you feel hot?" Harry made a noise in the back of his throat, an almost gargled moan. Luke took it as a yes.

"How hot are you right now? Are you feeling feverish? Are you getting a little sweaty?" Luke leaned closer and licked over the shell of Harry's ear, his breath warm against his neck. "Are you burning inside and out for me?" Harry gulped and closed his eyes, willing himself not to come right then. Luke always made him get so breathless and needy just from a few whispered words. It was pathetic, really, how easy it was to turn the boy on. "Mmhmm," He moaned, feeling exactly what Luke was saying. "That's my boy. Always getting so flustered just from my voice. Tell me what you want." Harry sighed as he felt Luke kiss right over a small freckle just under his ear. It was his favorite part of Harry to give attention to because it got him all wound up every time he touched it.

When Harry didn't answer, Luke moved onto his next method of getting the truth out of him. He latched right onto Harry's exposed collarbone and bit down just hard enough, making the boy cry out in pain and pleasure. "What do you want, baby?" Luke asked again, this time getting an actual answer from the quivering boy. "I-I want us to go b-back to my r-room and g-get a l-little more comfortable," He gasped out, stuttering as Luke left harsh bites all over his neck. The older boy smirked and nipped at Harry's pulse point once more before straightening back up, looking at his boy with lust-blown eyes. "Really? You don't want to stop?" Harry shook his head. "Alright then, darling. Let's go back to your room." With that, Luke scooped Harry off of the counter and carried him bridal style back to Harry's room.

Once Luke's knees hit the edge of the bed, he dropped the boy on top of the mattress and smiled as he watched the boy bounce slightly. A twinkling laugh fell from his lips and Luke just couldn't stop himself from reaching out and tickling underneath Harry's ribs. The boy let out a loud shout and squirmed away from Luke's hand, trying to avoid the tickles. They both finally stopped, Harry completely out of breath, and Luke's face went back to being stony and emotionless. He reached a hand out and stroked it over Harry's flushed cheek, his eyes wandering over his body. "Oh, my baby. What shall I do with you? Hmm?" Harry looked up at him, wide-eyed, and sucked his lower lip between his teeth. "Look so pretty laying like that with your skirt all messed up and your curls just framing your adorable face."

Harry blushed at the compliments streaming out of the older boy's mouth, getting even more desperate by the second. "Oh, baby, you're so hard. Want me to take care of that for you?" Harry thought about it. He was scared. He had never done anything like this with anyone. Before Luke, he had never kissed anyone. Hell, he had never even cum, not once. Not even by himself. He was always too afraid to wank, worried that someone was going to walk in on him or that he couldn't do it right or he couldn't orgasm. This was stressful. Luke was asking him a lot, but only in Harry's mind. He didn't really know the extent of Harry's innocence yet, and Harry hoped he would never find out the full truth. He would die if Luke knew he didn't even know how to fucking wank.

"Baby? Did you hear me?" Harry shook his head to clear his thoughts and focused back on Luke, who was looking at him worriedly. "I-I don't think so. W-We haven't...and I-I'm n-not ready yet." Luke nodded and kissed the boy gently, letting him know that it was all okay. He was safe. Just as Harry was about to kiss him back, they heard someone pounding on the front door and a voice yelled out, "Put your dicks away and come let us in! I want Harry's coffee!" Luke sighed and sat up, adjusting the now-shrinking bulge in his skin-tight jeans. Harry followed him and stood up on wobbly legs, his head still swimming from their dirty exchange. "You want me to go get the door while you get yourself all fixed up?" Harry nodded and went to the bathroom while Luke went into the kitchen to answer the door.

When Luke opened the door, he was met with the three smiling faces of his best friends from high school. They had all gone to school in Australia and formed a band together there, but moved to England when they found an up-and-coming music label who would give their music a listen. The producer of the label signed them temporarily, just to see how they would be, and they managed to get some good gigs at clubs and small venues. They lasted as a pretty successful opening band for almost a full year until their rent on their London apartment was upped and they were kicked out. The four of them ended up all moving to Doncaster where they started jobs and school at different places.

Michael was majoring in game and web design at a local university and held tutoring sessions for people learning code, Calum was in art school and worked as a tattoo artist on the side, and Ashton was working as a yoga instructor at a local studio while also majoring in Women and Gender Studies at the same university as Michael. None of them got paid well at their jobs but they all managed, getting to see each other now and then when they weren't busy. Harry had met them not too long after he and Luke had gotten together and he had immediately fallen in love with Ashton. The two of them bonded quickly and hung out together without the other lads, practicing their yoga moves and trading juice cleanse recipes.

"Hey, mates, come on in and have a seat. Harry's in the bathroom right now, but I'll bet he can make you guys some of his famous coffee when he gets out. Is that good with you Cal?" The boy nodded and sat down, the other two taking seats on either side of him. "So, how's Harry?" Michael asked, the tone in his voice teasing, but Luke didn't catch that. "He's great. Had a bad day yesterday, but I think he's doing alright. Liam managed to calm him down and they just watched movies and spent the day in. I came over for dinner and Harry and I snuggled. He's just so on-and-off with his feelings. He'll be chugging along, happy as a clam, and then, boom, he's in bed all day crying with a massive headache."

The three boys nodded sympathetically at the youngest in their group, Ashton reaching out to pat Luke's hand. All of them had been informed about Harry's 'accident' by Liam when Harry had an episode while the four of them were over for tea. Liam had told them all about the crash and Harry's head injury while Harry was in his bedroom, taking a long nap to recover. They had been sympathetic and understanding about it, promising to never bring it up in front of him so as not to upset him. That evening Ashton had gone into Harry's room and they just talked all night long, until Harry fell asleep pressed to the boy's chest. That had been what really solidified their relationship.

"Hi, guys." The boys looked up when they heard a small voice from the doorway. There Harry stood, in a different skirt, this time paired with a cropped baby blue shirt, his little knobby knees pressed together. "Come here, baby. The boys are so excited to see you again." Harry stepped over to the table and Ashton rose from his seat. He enveloped the boy in a warm embrace, as was customary for him to do whenever he saw Harry, and the younger boy pressed his face against his shoulder to breathe in his soothing scent of roses and dew melon. Calum also stood up for a hug from Harry, holding the boy close to his chest like an infant. Calum always smelled like clove cigarettes, which he smoked to look cool but not get a nicotine addiction, and cinnamon from the sticky buns he ate on a regular basis.

"Hey, mate," Michael said from where he was still sitting in his seat, looking around awkwardly at all the people standing above him. Harry smiled down at the boy and patted him on the head, knowing he wasn't close enough with him for them to hug yet. "Hi, Mikey. Do you guys want me to make you some coffee?" All three boys nodded at him and he got to work, grinding coffee and filling up the pot. Once he finished, he started the coffee maker and sat down at the table between Ashton and Luke. "So, boys, how have you been?" Harry asked flirtatiously, settling his chin on his hands. "I've been alright," Calum said, sighing slightly at the end. "My girlfriend dumped me last week, which sucked, but then I got some great rebound sex, like, two days after, so it's all balanced out now." Harry nodded in understanding, though he had no idea what rebound sex was. It sounded interesting. Maybe he should ask Louis about it later, see if he knew what it was and if it was good.