꒰𝐭𝐰𝐚.꒱

word count: 0.2k

2k

to kento nanami

to kento nanami

going back to work without absolutely SUCKED, but knowin' that you were pleased with bein' a sorcerer took that dull feelin' away from me. though every time i turned to the side hopin' that you'd pop up at any minute, you wouldn't. at the same time i was happy that we'd get to spend our lunch together, and that means i would get to hear about your day so far. out of all the three relationships i'd ever had, being with you felt amazin'. layin' down on the clouds as they slowly drifted in the sky is how i felt whenever i was with you. tellin' me about your coworker named gojo who seemed to be doin' my job in my absence, annoyin' the fuck outta you. the fact that you told me that his playful manner reminded you of me, made me laugh. i would've never thought that there would be someone who could annoy you the way i go, if anythin' he was better than me at annoyin' you.

there was somethin' that i noticed, you started smilin' more whenever we were together. i'll never forget the time i took your temperature because i thought you were sick. no but seriously, you were way too handsome to not be smilin'. like yes you were very attractive when you weren't smilin' and givin' ya side glances, but that smile? whew that was somethin' else fr, had me geekin' like a child when they see a happy meal. your smile was reassurin', especially at times where i was at my lowest, all it took was for you to smile, and it just made me happy.

love you always

[your name]